Izzo Alex Duetto IV Pro Espresso Machine
- SCG $75 Gift Card $75.00
- Seattle Coffee Gear 1 Year Extended Warranty $69.00
- Amp Converter Cord for La Spaziale and Izzo Alex Duetto Espresso Machines $13.95
- Exclusive Setup Video - Izzo Alex Duetto IV Plus $29.99
- Dual Boiler Prosumer E61 Machine
- Stainless Steel Insulated Boilers
- Stainless Steel Case and Frame
- PID Temperature Control and Shot Counter
Take your home espresso to the next level with the Izzo Alex Duetto IV Pro Espresso Machine. A high-end machine from the ground up, the Duetto IV Pro features premier components—including stainless steel boilers, PID temperature controls, and a plumbable rotary pump—all in an overbuilt double-wall case sure to stand out in a kitchen. Even better, the Duetto IV Pro offers switchable 15- and 20-amp modes for quicker recovery between large lattes or multiple cappuccinos.
- Dual Stainless Steel Boilers - Dedicated, insulated boilers provide independent temperature settings for brewing and steaming.
- PID Temp Control - Both brew and steam temperatures are set and maintained to-the-degree with a precise PID controller and relay setup.
- Stainless Steel Case and Frame - Sturdiness is the name of the game with the Duetto's bright double-wall case and frame.
- 15 or 20 Amp Modes - An optional 20A mode opens up the Izzo to faster heat times for those with the right kitchen wiring.
- External Access - Some of the Duetto IV Pro's newest updates include external access to pump pressure, boiler drains, and heating elements.
- E61 Group - A thermo-siphon equipped brew head offers excellent heat retention between shots.
- A Tech's Dream - Commonly-accessed components—like electronics, drains, and pressure adjustments—are logically laid out and within easy reach.
- Quality Components - The amount of stainless steel built into the Duetto IV Pro is staggering—boilers yes, but also frame, case, and a surprising amount of high-wear components.
- 20A Option - The option to run in 20A mode is excellent for equipped kitchens. You get faster heat-up times and better steam recovery for back-to-back shots.
- Big and Heavy - The Duetto weighs a whopping 100 pounds! Some help on setup is welcome.
- Disco Strobe - The flashing indicators for boiler priority wore thin pretty quickly.
Tips and Tricks
The Alex Duetto is packaged without feet installed! Take care to set machine on its side to attach feet before placing on your counter.
What it Covers: Izzo espresso machines
Length: 1 year parts and labor
Who Supports the Warranty: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Warranty Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Backflush daily; weekly with detergent
- Wipe down case with a clean microfiber cloth
- Make sure to drain your boilers before long-term storage or shipping.
Product Weight (lbs.)
800W Brew Boiler | 1200W Steam Boiler
0.8 Liter Brew Boiler | 1.8 Liter Steam Boiler
Warm Up: Brew Time
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in
Auto Shut Off
Izzo espresso machines offer a stunning, shiny start to your day. Izzo machines are some of the most powerful, advanced espresso machines available for home use. True prosumer products, Izzo machines are tough to master but rewarding to use. Our Izzo Plus machines offer all of the spectacular benefits of an Izzo espresso machine with the addition of stainless steel boilers. These upgraded machines are only available at Seattle Coffee Gear.
Compare Similar Machines
|Rocket Espresso R58 Cinquantotto Espresso Machine||La Marzocco Linea Mini Espresso Machine||Nuova Simonelli Musica Espresso Machine|
As low as $2,245
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||No||No|
|Available Portafilters||Pressurized, Non-Pressurized, Bottomless||Non-Pressurized, Bottomless||Non-Pressurized, Bottomless|
|Boiler Design||Double Boiler||Double Boiler||Heat Exchanger|
|Boiler Volume||1.7 L | 0.58 L||0.17 L brew boiler | 3.5 L steam boiler||2 liter|
|Cup Clearance||3.5 inches||3.5 inches|
|Depth||22.75 inches with portafilter||21.00 inches||16.0 inches|
|Height||16.75 inches||15.00 inches||16.75 inches|
|Programmability||Temperature, PID||Temperature, PID||Shot Time|
|Reservoir Size||2.5 L||2L||3 liter|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||15 minutes||25 minutes|
|Water Sources||Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in||Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||17 inches with PID||14.00 inches||12.75 inches|