This Swiss-designed Automatic Milk Frother by Jura is built to save time, effort and clean-up by providing you with the perfect milk for your favorite drink at the flip of a switch. No more screeching steam wands or burnt fingers. This handy mini-appliance brings peace and piece of mind so you can concentrate on crafting a great drink! Pairs perfectly with the Jura ENA Micro 1.
- Select from three included disc attachments
- Large capacity can product up to 8 ounces of foamed milk or 12 ounces of steamed milk
- Automatic shut off for safety
- Three temperatures settings: cold, warm (perfect for hot chocolate) or hot
- Sturdy removable stainless steel milk pitcher is very easy to clean
- Froths on its own, perfect accessory for any brand coffee or espresso setup
- Hot and Cold Frothing - Froth your milk to the temperature you want with three pre-set temperatures.
- Easy to Clean - The stainless steel pitcher and inserts are top shelf dishwasher safe and a breeze to clean.
- Auto-Off - You can walk away with confidence since this frother shuts off automatically.
- Get A Grip! - To change between the whisk disk and the heating disk you will need a very forceful tug.
- Perched - The plastic lid perches on top and does not create a tight seal, so take care not to overfill.
How Does it Compare?
The Jura Automatic Milk Frother has a coated stainless steel pitcher rather than a glass or plastic pitcher.
Tips and Tricks
Dishwasher safe removable stainless steel pitcher.
Warranty Information for the Jura Automatic Milk Frother
What it Covers: Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
Length: 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment), 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
Who Supports the Warranty: Jura
Warranty Contact Information: 800-767-3554
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Note:Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).
Product Weight (lbs.)
Metal and Plastic