It's water-heating perfection in a sleek chrome and black kettle: Meet the Jura Capresso H2O Pro Programmable Cordless Water Kettle. It heats your water to the exact temperature you select for whatever drink you're craving. Resting on a universal power base, the H2O Pro offers a viewing window so you can see just how much water is in your kettle. The automatic shut-off function turns the kettle off when there is no water, preventing unwanted overheating. As for temperature settings, you'll have the ability to either use the default temperature or program your preferred level. And once your water reaches the ideal temperature for your tea, coffee or other hot beverage, the Jura Capressa H2O Pro can maintain that heat with its temperature-holding function.
Features & Functionality of the Jura Capresso H2O Pro Water Kettle
- Capacity for a Crew: 56 oz capacity
- Watched Pot: Fast, quiet boil. Illuminated power switch. Ounce and cup markings for easy viewing. Programmable boiling and warming temperatures
- Safety First: Auto-shut off if there's no water, cool touch handle has textured handle underside and drip-free pouring design
- Sleek: Cordless design with 360° swivel base for right and left hand use
|Tips and Tricks||
A Note About Coffee & Cups
Let us break it down for you: Although 8 ounces equals a cup in the baking world, a US cup of coffee is measured at 6 ounces and a European cup of coffee is measured at 4.25 ounces. This is why we sometimes list ounces to paint a more accurate picture of capacity.
|Model Number||275 / 276|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||3.4000|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Jura Capresso H2O Pro - Programmable Cordless Water Kettle with Variable Temperature Control
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Jura Capresso H2O Pro - Programmable Cordless Water Kettle with Variable Temperature Control
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly.
- Soap out the inside of the carafe on a regular basis. Use Durgol Express Decalcifier if necessary to remove residue. See the User Manual for instructions.
User Manuals for your Jura Capresso H2O Pro - Programmable Cordless Water Kettle with Variable Temperature Control
- Love itReview by Miles Dealer
Price Quality Value
I use it for a single cup french press so I heat no more than 16oz at one time. It takes very little time to heat 16oz to 200F. By the time I've warmed up my french press and ground my beans it's usually reached the 200F and is ready to pour.
My wife uses it to make tea so she sets it to lower temperature ranges. She appreciates it as much as I do.
Nice looking so it sits permanently on our counter top. (Posted on 8/16/2012)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $104.99