The Jura ENA Micro 1 Automatic Coffee Center is tiny but mighty, delivering a gourmet cup of espresso or coffee with an ultra-compact footprint. Unlike many single cup brewers on the market, the ENA Micro 1 delivers a true bean-to-cup experience by grinding fresh beans right before brewing, eliminating the need for plastic-tasting capsules or stale paper pods. The intuitive touchscreen interface is simple to operate, allowing you to program three cup sizes and select from two dosage levels depending on how strong you'd like your cup.
Carafe: Detachable milk carafe for automatic steaming.
Siphon: A long tube that draws milk from a pitcher or jug for automatic steaming.
Wand: A steam wand that gives you control over milk temperature and texture.
None: No milk steaming capabilities.
- Ultra-compact: Measuring in at 9 inches wide, 17.5 inches deep and 12.7 inches high, this machine is Jura's smallest superautomatic on the market.
- Programmability: Program three different cup sizes (ristretto, espresso or coffee) and select from two dosage levels (8 to 10 grams of ground coffee) to brew the perfect cup.
- Touchscreen Technology: The touch panel features illuminated icons for each cup size, in addition to prompting you for regular machine maintenance.
- Conical Burr Grinder:: The professional grade grinder gently grinds beans before brewing.
- Aroma Preservation Seal: A protective seal on the bean hopper keeps beans at their freshest.
- Height-adjustable Coffee Spout: The cup clearance ranges from 2-5.5 inches, making it more compatible with larger travel mugs.
- Energy Efficient: The machine automatically switches to energy-saving mode after five minutes, and turns off after two hours. A Zero-Energy switch ensures the machine draws no energy when not in use.
- No pods or capsules! Use your own fresh whole beans for the freshest cup around.
- Rinsing Cycle: The Micro 1's aggressive cleaning and rinsing cycles keep it in tip-top shape, while the touchscreen conveniently displays maintenance needs.
- Ease of Use: With three programmable buttons, brewing a fresh cup could not be simpler.
- Eco-friendly: Automatic energy-saving mode and Zero-Energy switch are kind to your wallet and Mother Nature.
- Heavyweight: Despite it's small footprint, the Micro 1 weighs in just under 20 pounds, and requires a little muscle to maneuver.
How Does it Compare?
The ENA Micro 1 has the smallest footprint of all Jura superautomatics, and is specifically tailored to single cup coffee drinkers demanding the ultimate in freshness. This machine does not have built-in milk frothing functionality.
Tips and Tricks
The ENA Micro 1 can make 5 (six ounce) cups of coffee in five minutes from start to finish. Then you need to refill the 37 ounce water reservoir.
13626 Micro Black
Product Weight (lbs.)
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
Length: 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment), 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
Who Supports the Warranty: Jura
Warranty Contact Information: 800-767-3554
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Note:Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).
Care and Maintenance
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days