Meet Jura's smallest one touch superautomatic on the market - the sleek and stylish ENA Micro 9. With a newly designed micro brewing unit, this machine features programmable buttons for latte machiatto, cappuccino, espresso and coffee. Use the intuitive rotary dial featured on other ENA models to adjust your beverage strength, drink volume and temperature. A machine has never looked this good making a cappuccino.
Jura ENA Micro 9 One Touch Espresso Machine
- Ultra-compact: This is Jura's smallest one touch machine on the market, 11% shorter than the current ENA line.
- Programmability: Program four different cup sizes (machiatto, cappuccino, espresso and coffee) and select from two dosage levels (6 or 10 grams of ground coffee) and two temperature settings to brew the perfect cup.
- I.P.B.A.S: Jura's Inteligent Pre Brew Aroma System preinfuses your grounds for maximum flavor extraction.
- Conical Burr Grinder: The professional grade grinder gently grinds beans before brewing.
- Cappuccino Frother: Creates whisper light foam and steams milk to higher temperatures than many superautos.
- Aroma Preservation Seal: A protective seal on the bean hopper keeps beans at their freshest.
- Height-adjustable Dual Spout: Cup clearance ranges from 2.5-5.5 inches, with separate pipes for milk and coffee.
- Bipass Doser: Brew with ground coffee using the doser located on the upper left of the machine.
- Energy Efficient: The machine automatically switches to energy-saving mode after five minutes, and turns off after two hours. A Zero-Energy switch ensures the machine draws no energy when not in use.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|How Does it Compare?||This machine is a good value for Jura given its one touch functionality.|
|Model Number||13625 Micro Silver|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||21.0000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||5.4 inches|
|Reservoir Size||37 oz.|
|Steam Wand Type||None|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||Yes - One-Touch Functionality Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||4.4 oz.|
Ask a Question
The settings allow you to increase the amount of water, but I find all it does is water down the coffee, rather than adding more coffee. We've changed the beans to stronger ones from Bateel. Can anyone recommend which settings are best for a strong coffee? I understand you can change the grinding size as well.
Any recommendations much appreciated!
Warranty Information for the Jura ENA Micro 9 One Touch Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Jura ENA Micro 9 One Touch Espresso Machine
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Thoroughly clean the milk hose after each use, and clean the auto frothing nozzle daily.
User Manuals for your Jura Ena Micro 9 One Touch Espresso Machine
Videos featuring the Jura Ena Micro 9 One Touch Espresso Machine
- Jura Ena Micro 9Review by CharlieTuna
Quality Price Value
Cheers - email@example.com (Posted on 3/28/2015)
- Exactly what I had hoped forReview by Coffee lover
Quality Price Value
When I first received it, I was a little overwhelmed with the directions, though not for long. It's a very user friendly machine and makes delicious coffee.
(Posted on 6/29/2014)