Start your work week off right with the Jura Giga 6 professional espresso machine. Designed to keep your office productive and well-caffeinated, the Giga 6 brings high capacity, multiple coffee grinders, and a huge array of drink recipes to your break room. Packed with some of Jura's newest innovations, the Giga 6 adds features like auto-adjusting grinders, automatic preheating, RFID-tracked water filtration, and smartphone compatibility to its already impressive capabilities. To keep you closer to your next cup, the Giga 6 also flaunts dual grinders, an outsized water reservoir, and an automatic milk frothing system for one touch cortados and cappuccinos.
Custom Drinks: Customize drink options like strength, volume, and temperature to your drink menu.
Advanced: Program everything from milk texture to coffee flavor profile in addition to basic custom drink functionality.
User Profiles: Save your just-right drink programming for every recipe in an individual user profile.User Profiles
Compact: 10" Width or Less
Full-Size: 10" Width or MoreFull-Size
Carafe: Detachable milk carafe for automatic steaming.
Siphon: A long tube that draws milk from a pitcher or jug for automatic steaming.
Wand: A steam wand that gives you control over milk temperature and texture.
None: No milk steaming capabilities.Capuccinatore/siphon
- Big and Bold: Nearly 3 liters of water and 20 ounces of beans ensure there's more than enough coffee to go around.
- Touchscreen: Move through menus quickly with the large touchscreen. Jura's adaptive menu system prioritizes your most-used recipes to the front page.
- Rotary Dial: Looking for something a little more analog? A top-mounted rotary knob lets you scroll through drinks quickly.
- Dual Grinders: Set up one hopper for regular and one for decaf, or try out two different coffees at once.
- Smart Water Filter: The Jura CLEARYL Pro Smart features smart usage tracking, making sure your espresso is always fresh and clean.
- J.O.E. App: Jura's smartphone app gives you remote access to settings and maintenance.
- Acronym Innovations: The J.O.E smartphone app, the I.W.S. smart filter, A.G.A. auto-adjust grinders, P.E.P. pulse brewing, HP2 adjustable milk system, E.S.M. power management—not to mention the I.P.B.A.S. pre-infusion system: While they may go a little overboard on the names, Jura never slouches on the tech improvements they make in each model.
- Control Couple: The touchscreen is bright, accurate and easy to use; but the spinny ipod-esque rotary dial—in glass of all things—offers the tactile feedback you need when digital won't do it for you.
- Quality: The Giga 6's real brushed aluminum face, soft blue accent lighting, and chrome trim helps it fit into the board room as much as a bed and breakfast.
- Analysis Paralysis: Seriously, it's a lot of menu options. How often are you planning to make a mango lassi at work? Actually...
- Too Big to be Allowed: This really should go without saying, but the Giga 6 is not designed for small spaces.
Jura superautomatic espresso machines offer simplicity and performance whether you’re brewing a shot of espresso to be enjoyed on its own or in a classic café milk drink. With simple interfaces, easy to manage Clearyl water filtration, and Jura’s P.E.P. extraction process, these machines are a compelling option in the superauto category.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Custom Drinks, Favorites, Profiles, Pre-infusion, Shot Time
Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum
Adjustable | 2.5 to 6.5 inches
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
Length: 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment), 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
Who Supports the Warranty: Jura
Warranty Contact Information: 800-767-3554
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Note:Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).
Care and Maintenance
- Follow On-screen guide for installing and replacing water filter.
- Soap out dump box and drip tray regularly.