Still gone In 60 Seconds! The newly refurbished Jura Impressa C5 Superautomatic Coffee Center still does it all! This refurbished beauty grinds, tamps, brews and self-cleans in less than 60 seconds. Yes, this automatic espresso machine still produces espresso like a dream and manages to also include a water filtration system, built-in grinder, and a relatively large capacity reservoir into one petite package. While it still has all the bells and whistles of the non-refurbished machine, it does not have all the functions of the older, more expensive espresso machine counterparts in the Jura lineup. However, this even more pocketbook friendly refurbished Impressa C5 still delivers on every front. Fast, efficient and delicious!
This model is factory certified refurbished by Jura.
Features & Functionality of the Certified Refurbished Jura Impressa C5
- Small with Hidden Multitudes: Despite the small footprint of this refurbished machine, it has a 7-ounce bean container and a 64-ounce water container. Less time refilling, more time brewing!
- High-Quality Flavor and Purity: The stainless steel Thermoblock heating system and a 15-bar pressure pump guarantees aromatic, high-pressure brewed coffee and a strong layer of crema. The Clearyl Water Filtration System purifies water and reduces the need for decalcification.
- Helpful Maintenance Indicators: Those red indicator lights are still on alert and will let you know when the machine needs more water, beans, or is ready for a cleaning. A handy insert slips into a pocket on the front of the machine and reminds you what exactly those symbols mean.
- Fresh Whole Beans or Grounds: If the noise and hassle of grinding yourself doesn't sound appealing, simply use the funnel attachment to feed your favorite pre-ground coffee. Prefer to control your grind? The professional grade conical steel burr grinder has six settings designed to deliver maximum flavor. Either way, Impressa will let you know when it's time for a refill.
|How Does it Compare?||
Not as much programmability with the Jura Impressa C5 compared to the C9 version, but it still contains a great deal of the main functions. The refurbished model provides you with all the convenience and functionality of a new C5.
|Tips and Tricks||
Keep your machine in tip-top shape with the Clearyl Blue 60 water filter!
|Product Weight (lbs.)||45.0000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4.25 inches|
|Reservoir Size||64 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Panarello Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 min|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||35 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||No - Steam Wand Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||7 oz|
Ask a Question
We just bought one and it did come with one filter and one pack of tablets.
Great machine, we are very happy and it is much quieter than our old Delonghi.
Hope this helps.
Warranty Information for the Certified Refurbished Jura Impressa C5
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Certified Refurbished Jura Impressa C5
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Jura Descaling Tablets
- Clean each component of the foam nozzle after every use
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days