Always improving and keeping well ahead of the curve, Jura has created a machine that simultaneously mimics and improves on it’s predecessor. Meet the Jura Impressa C60! The clear successor to the Impressa C5, this machine offers the same necessary functionality to one-touch your way to the drink of your dreams, all while offering a more convenient process.
Features & Functionality of the Jura Impressa C60 Automatic Coffee Center
- Automatic Milk Frothing: One-touch lovers rejoice! Many machines at this affordable price only offer a panarello or manual steam wand, but Jura thoughtfully equipped the C60 with their fine foam frother. With a touch of the steam icon and a twist of the steam knob, the C60 produces light and airy frothed milk.
- Options: Customize your drink by programming the volume, brew temperature and coffee strength.
- Adjustable Coffee Spout: Comfortably fit a small espresso glass or an everyday coffee mug beneath this accommodating spout.
- Preserve the Beans!: The bean container features an aroma preservation cover that helps keep beans fresh.
- Auto Off: Conserve energy by programing the C60 to automatically shut down after a specified amount of inactivity.
- Hot Water: Never be without hot water, as the milk frother pulls double duty also working as a hot water spout.
- Bypass Doser: No need to switch from your favorite pre-ground blend just to take full advantage of this nifty machine. Add those pre-ground beans to the bypass doser and revel in the freshly brewed cup it produces.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|How Does it Compare?||
Don't be fooled by the uncanny resemblance! While the C60 looks and acts a lot like its C5 predecessor, there are some key differences:
|Tips and Tricks||
When switching from brewing to steaming, be sure to firmly press the steam icon for a few seconds. You may find a quick push will not do the trick.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||22.0000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4.50 inches|
|Reservoir Size||64 ounces|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||45 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||25 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||Yes - One-Touch Functionality Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||7 ounces|
Ask a Question
How does the steamed milk produced by the C60 compare to steamed milk produced by a "real" wand? Is it more similar to "real" steamed milk or the super foamy, meringue-type milk produced by the Saeco panarello?
Warranty Information for the Jura Impressa C60 Automatic Coffee Center
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Jura Impressa C60 Automatic Coffee Center
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Jura Descaling Tablets
- Clean each component of the foam nozzle after every use
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
User Manuals for your Jura Impressa C60 Automatic Coffee Center
- Smooth, easy to use, adjusts on the flyReview by Christy C.
Quality Price Value
Oh, and the Paladino coffee Seattle Coffee Company sent with the machine is FANTASTIC in this machine. That is the best combo, but Paladino is more expensive and only comes in smaller bags. We refill the bean hopper about every other day and those small bags last for just over 2 refills. We use it occasionally as a treat or for a special occasion. So tasty!! (Posted on 3/14/2015)
- really like itReview by bll
Quality Price Value
The one downside is that it does not get the milk very hot which my wife finds a bit frustrating. (Posted on 2/21/2015)