One, two, you're done! The compact Jura Impressa F7 is the closest you will get to a full size one-touch machine without the one-touch price. Save time in the morning while maximizing flavor with Jura's new Aroma + grinder functionality. Aroma seals in the freshness, while the improved grinding functionality grinds your beans in half the time of previous Jura models. The Impressa F7 also comes complete with a storage compartment for included measuring scoop, changeable frothing spout, and grind adjustment controls.
With all the functionality and options of comparable superautomatic espresso machines, the Jura F7 does almost everything for you! From allowing you to program your favorite drink, to keeping track of what type and how many drinks have been made. Jura also steps up functionality and style with the artfully and strategically placed milk spout that is now located next to the espresso spout for transitional ease.
Features & Functionality of the Jura Impressa F7 Espresso Machine
- Aroma + Grind = Save Time!: Keeps beans fresher and grinds twice as fast (and half as loud!) as previous Jura models.
- Some Like it Strong: You're the master of every cup with Jura's coffee strength options. Choose from mild, normal, strong, or extra!
- LED Display: Indicates key machine functions, including rinsing and cleaning.
- F7 Remembers for You: This crafty machine keeps track of what drink was made and how many times, as well as the number of maintenance programs preformed.
- Programming: Programmable on/off, water hardness, brewing temperature, and four coffee strengths.
- Steel Conical Burr Grinder: Professional quality with six fineness settings.
- Bypass Doser: Pre-ground coffee funnel for your favorite pre-ground roast.
- Clearyl Water Care System: Makes decalcifying almost a thing of the past! No need to program your water hardness when using this filtration system.
- Adjustable cup height: The coffee spout adjusts in height to accommodate multiple cup sizes.
- Rotary Dial: Programming and information accessed via the rotary dial on face of machine.
- Diverse Settings: The Impressa F7 can be set to different languages, display cup sizes and time in European and American formats, keeps track of all activities, and can be set to turn on and off automatically.
|How Does it Compare?||
Functionality of a one-touch, with a small extra step for milk based drinks.
|Tips and Tricks||
Use the Clearyl Blue Water Filter for less maintenance down the road.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||25.0000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4.4 inches|
|Reservoir Size||64 ounces|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||11 ounces|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Jura Impressa F7 Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Jura Impressa F7 Espresso Machine
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Jura Descaling Tablets
- Clean each component of the foam nozzle after every use
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Love it!!!Review by Ira
Price Quality Value