"Impressa" your friends with the new Jura Impressa F8 Automatic Coffee Center! Delivering high quality, freshly brewed espresso or coffee with a touch of a button, this machine pulls out all the stops with the TFT color display, its vast array of pre-programmed drink choices and optional "expert" customization.
Features & Functionality of the Jura Impressa F8 TFT Automatic Coffee Center
- TFT Color Display & Rotary Switch: Easily maneuver through 11 pre-programmed drink options with the visually pleasing TFT color display and rotary switch.
- Home Screen: The customizable home screen features up to four of your favorite drinks.
- Expert Mode: You don't need to be an expert to master these settings! Effortlessly program the volume, coffee strength, temperature, product name and favorites selection to create your dream drink.
- Customizable Names: Feeling fun and funky? Get creative and rename your drinks! Rename your espresso Thelma and your coffee Louise or use the product name change function to simply differentiate which is your favorite in a household of many
- Variable Brew Chamber: Depending on the strength and volume selected, the F8 will brew anywhere from 5 - 16 grams of coffee.
- Auto-Off: Program the Impressa to power down after a certain amount of inactivity.
- Fine Foam Frother: Enjoy a rich and creamy milk based drink lovingly prepared by Jura's fine foam frother.
- Hot Water Option: Do you fancy a spot of tea now and then? The F8 offers a hot water option that pours directly from the frothing spout. This machine is always ready and willing to steep your leaves!
- Large Reservoir: The Impressa also features 64 ounce removable water reservoir for easy filling.
|How Does it Compare?||
When testing three separate samples of steamed and frothed milk, the average milk temperature on the F8 came to approximately 127°F.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||22.0000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||2.50 - 4.50 inches|
|Reservoir Size||64 ounces|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||40 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||13 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||11 ounces|
Ask a Question
Any tips for model Impressa F8?
Hope this helps!
Warranty Information for the Jura Impressa F8 TFT Automatic Coffee Center
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Jura Impressa F8 TFT Automatic Coffee Center
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Jura Descaling Tablets
- Clean each component of the foam nozzle after every use
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days