The Certified Refurbished Jura J5 features elegant lines that compliments any high-end kitchen design. High-end materials, a rich platinum metallic treatment for the front and top with tasteful chrome accents contrast with matte black side and back panels. The 18-bar pump combines with a fast-heating stainless steel lined Thermoblock that delivers cup after cup of coffee with no downtime. Within seconds the J5 is ready to deliver ample steam to heat and froth milk. The J5 is equipped with two frothing technologies (Dual Frother Plus and frothXpress), Clearyl water filter system, elegant cup illumination and bipass doser for decaf or flavored pre-ground coffee. Water (71 oz.) and bean capacity (9 oz.) are larger than in any other compact coffee center.
This model is factory certified refurbished by Jura.
This video may feature a different model year. There may be variations in color, features and included items.
Features & Functionality of the Refurbished Jura Impressa J5 Coffee Center
- Operating Center: - The rotary dial, the LED display and six programmable one-touch buttons (four coffee buttons, one hot water and one steam button) are easily accessible in the middle and top of the machine.
- Bean Sensor - Never run out of beans! The built-in bean sensor reminds you to refill the 9 oz. bean container, so you will never run out of beans.
- Butterfly Coffee Spout/Cup Illumination - A first for coffee centers: the dual coffee spout design moves up/down and in/out (Butterfly-design) to accommodate a larger range of cups. Cup illumination puts the spotlight on every coffee you make.
- Two Frothing Systems - The dual frother plus with its two settings (steam and froth or steam only) lets you froth in any kind of pitcher. It will also dispense hot water for tea and other beverages. The automatic frothXpress siphons cold milk from any container and transforms it automatically into hot frothed or steamed milk and delivers it directly to your cup.
- Water Storage - A water level sensor makes sure that there is always water in the 71 oz. removable water tank. It also holds the Clearyl water filter, which improves the quality of tap water and eliminates decalcifying. A customized storage compartment keeps the Dual
- Innovation - Rotary Dial - As well as a long list of standard Jura features the Impressa J5 introduces new technologies in the compact class. All functions are centrally located. Adding a new level of convenience, the well-designed and user-friendly rotary dial allows you to override any settings for coffee and steam. Pushing the integrated rotary button allows you to enter 11 programming options. All functions and settings are clearly communicated in the alpha-numeric LED display.
- Ceramic Valve Technology - This new technology shortens the flow of coffee resulting in a hotter temperature and more creme in your cup for the best in high-pressure brewed coffee, ristretto, espresso, latte, cappuccino, cafe mocha latte and more.
- Triple Hot Water Temperature - The unique triple temperature setting for hot water output produces a hotter Cafe Americano, pre-warms your coffee cups faster and accommodates a larger variety of tea preparation.
- Low Noise Design - The insulated burr grinder features the lowest noise grinding of any coffee center today.
|Tips and Tricks||
We suggest that you clean all the milk components thoroughly after each use. Check inside the water tank if it has a white plastic piece it takes the Clearyl White and if it has a light blue piece it takes the Clearyl Blue. Most of these models will take the Clearyl White
|Product Weight (lbs.)||45.0000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||3.5 inches|
|Reservoir Size||71 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Panarello Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute 4 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||15 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||Yes - Optional, with Steam Wand|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8.8 oz|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Certified Refurbished Jura J5 Refurbished Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
SCG's Certified Refurbished Equipment
Including Saeco, Delonghi, Rocket, Rancilio, Francis Francis Refurbished Equipment
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Jura Impressa J5
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Jura Descaling Tablets
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days