Welcome to the next level of home espresso machines! The Jura Impressa J9 One Touch TFT has taken innovation seriously with their super programmable options and modern design. This machine has mastered the interface with step-by-step instructions, along with 3D images and signals that leaves no person confused on how to work this beauty. You’ll be guided with everything from refilling the water tank to customizing your favorite drinks - its got your back!
Features & Functionality of the Jura Impressa J9 One Touch
- One-Touch: Want a cappuccino or latte macchiato? No problem, just slide your mug under the cappuccino spout and watch how your favorite coffee is ground while your cold milk is warmed up and frothed.
- Elegant TFT Display: Turn the rotary switch to swivel through all your maintenance and drink options.
- Milk Container: A 20.3 ounce insulated stainless steel milk container keeps your milk chilled for 8 hours.
- Automatic Milk Frothing: The FrothXpress Plus System will consistently froth so you don’t have to.
- Energy Efficient: You can set a timer for the Impressa J9 to enter an energy saving mode.
- Programability: Set almost anything you want from your coffee strength to portion sizes, or even from your temperature to your color scheme!
- Burrs: Even though this machine is meant for your home or office, it comes with professional commercial grade solid steel grinder burrs. Don’t worry about the noise - they’re insulated.
- Pre-Ground Coffee: Equipped with a bypass doser for your favorite coffee grounds.
- Cleaning: The Impressa J9 has a special easy care system for when it comes time to clean and descale.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
Welcome to the future of espresso machines. In the case of this Impressa J9, more options to program and customize just about anything is actually made easier than some of the simpler looking machines. But don’t just take our word for it, go ahead and see for yourself!
|Tips and Tricks||
To keep clear from any unwanted residue, don’t forget to clean out your milk components.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||45.0000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||3.5 inches|
|Reservoir Size||71 ounces|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute 4 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||15 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||Yes - One-Touch Functionality Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8.8 ounces|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Jura J9 Impressa One Touch
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Jura Impressa J9 One Touch
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Jura Descaling Tablets
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days