The Jura Impressa XJ9 Professional Espresso Machine is the monster truck of superautomatic machines. With one-touch functionality and supersized tank and revved up bean hopper, it's perfect for small offices (or large households!) that crave convenience and capacity. Program the colorful TFT screen with custom temperature, dosage, volume and milk quantity settings for espresso, latte macchiatos and cappuccinos just the way you want them. Like your favorite office mate, the XJ9 Professional will even brew two espressos or coffees at once because sharing is caring.
Features and Functionality of the Jura Impressa XJ9 Professional
- One-Touch Functionality: Create fluffly latte macchiatos, cappuccinos, lattes or simply espresso at the touch of a button.
- Programmability: Customize your beverage to your exact specifications. Select your desired temperature (3 settings), coffee strength (5 settings - 5-16 grams) and milk volume (3-120 seconds) and coffee volume (.5-8 oz ) for one touch brewing. You can also adjust these settings on the fly using the rotary dial located on top of the machine.
- Fine Foam Technology: Jura's patented frothing system guarantees featherweight foam and toasty steamed milk for perfectly balanced beverages.
- TFT Screen and Cup Illumination: The full color display has several themes to choose from and is backlit for easy reading. The light near the brew head brightens up dark winter mornings.
- Bypass Doser: Spice up your routine by using pre-ground coffee in the bypass doser located behind the rotary wheel.
- Large Capacity Drip Tray and Dregs Box: The large scale drip tray and dump box that can hold 40 pucks means less frequent emptying for high volume environments.
- Clearyl Water Filtration System: Use Clearyl Blue Pro Filters (but not regular Clearyl Blue) to prevent scale build-up.
- Rigorous Cleaning: Jura's integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling regimen will keep your machine performing at its peak for years, invaluable in a commercial or office environment.
- Adjustable Coffee Spout: Cup clearance ranges from 4.3 inches to 6 inches.
- Energy Saving Mode: A zero draw power switch in the back saves energy when the machine is not in use for long periods of time. Enabling ESM will deactivate the boiler after the last preparation. You can also program auto-off functionality from 15 minutes to up to 15 hours.
|How Does it Compare?||The XJ9 Professional has the same drink and programming functionality as the Jura Impressa J9, but is tailored for small office environments with a larger water reservoir, bean hopper and drip tray.|
|Model Number||13637 Brillant Silver|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||35.0000|
|Reservoir Size||135 oz.|
|Steam Wand Type||None|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||90 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||Yes - One-Touch Functionality Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||17.6 oz.|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Jura Impresso XJ9 Professional
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Jura Impressa XJ9 Professional
We recommend cleaning out the drip tray and water tank every few days.
Use Clearyl Blue Filters to prevent scale build-up
User Manuals for your Jura Impressa XJ9 Professional
- The perfect machine for small office environmentReview by Alice
Price Quality Value