Now I'm feeling so fly like a J6, like a J6. Well, so maybe the Certified Refurbished Jura J6 is not a Gulfstream G6 jet airplane, and maybe it can't go mach 0.925. However, the Jura Impressa J6 includes some great features like programmable coffee doses, a bi-pass doser for pre-ground coffee, the ability to adjust the strength for coffee or espresso (how much the machine grinds) and it includes two boilers for fast efficient brewing and steaming. The Impressa J6 comes with both a traditional steaming wand with two positions for cappuccino or latte foam as well as an automatic milk steaming attachment (frothXpress) for parties in your private jet or any time you need to make several lattes in a row.
This model is factory certified refurbished by Jura.
Features & Functionality of the Certified Refurbished Jura J6 Coffee Center
- Operating Center: The rotary dial, the LED display and six programmable one-touch buttons (four coffee buttons, one hot water and one steam button) are easily accessible in the middle and top of the machine.
- Bean Sensor: Never run out of beans! The built-in bean sensor reminds you to refill the 9 oz. bean container, so you will never run out of beans.
- Butterfly Coffee Spout/Cup Illumination: A first for coffee centers: the dual coffee spout design moves up/down and in/out to accommodate a larger range of cups. Cup illumination puts the spotlight on every coffee you make.
- Two Frothing Systems: The dual frother plus with its two settings (steam and froth or steam only) lets you froth in any kind of pitcher. It will also dispense hot water for tea and other beverages. The automatic frothXpress siphons cold milk from any container and transforms it automatically into hot frothed or steamed milk and delivers it directly to your cup.
- Water/Storage: A water level sensor makes sure that there is always water in the 71 oz. removable water tank. It also holds the Clearyl water filter, which improves the quality of tap water and eliminates decalcifying. A customized storage compartment keeps the Dual Frother Plus and ground coffee scoop close at hand.
- Rotary Dial: The well-designed and user-friendly rotary dial allows you to override any settings for coffee and steam. Pushing the integrated rotary button allows you to enter 11 programming options.
- Ceramic Valve Technology: This new technology shortens the flow of coffee resulting in a hotter temperature and more crema in your cup.
- Triple Hot Water Temperature: The unique triple temperature setting for hot water output produces a hotter Cafe Americano, pre-warms your coffee cups faster and accommodates a larger variety of tea preparation.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Ease of Use||3|
|Overall Value for the Money||3|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||24.0000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4.37 inches|
|Reservoir Size||71 oz.|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||9 oz.|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Certified RefurbishedJura J6 One Touch
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Jura J6 One Touch
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Jura Descaling Tablets
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
User Manuals for your Certified Refurbished Jura Impressa J6 Automatic Coffee Center
Videos Featuring the Certified Refurbished Jura Impressa J6 Automatic Coffee Center
- Fantastic espressoReview by Chris
Value Quality Price
We have the same unit in my office and it is still going strong after over 3 years and 17,000 delicious beverages. Note that I don't think the frother or steamer has ever been used so this is strictly espresso and coffee.
One aesthetic drawback is the chrome drip tray panel seems to get scratched easily from ceramic cups. Further the piano black finish, while beautiful, can be difficult to keep free of finger prints.
Overall I am quite happy with this purchase. My wife with her daily triple-shot would agree. (Posted on 5/15/2014)
- Like NewReview by Mort
Value Quality Price
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $98.00
Regular Price: $199.00
Regular Price: $169.00