We're fans of many things, but here are two that top the list: Coffee and items that make us say "Ooooh, pretty!" So it's no surprise that the Jura J95 Carbon had us feeling a bit woozy with caffeinated-excitement when it rolled through the doors. With its striking TFT display, you can easily select and customize drinks to your heart's content (which is no small feat!). But what really set us aflutter? A carbon fiber front panel that gives the J95 Carbon a show-stopping, we-have-to-have-one appearance. A machine after our own hearts!
Features & Functionality of the Jura J95 Carbon One Touch
- One-Touch: With the press of a button, the J95 will grind the coffee, froth and dispense milk and then brew an espresso - all without moving the cup!
- Beautiful TFT Display: Drink options and maintenance and display settings - oh my! The display and rotary dial are your key to customization and brewing galore!
- Insulated Milk Container: 20.3 ounces of milk will stay chilly for up to eight hours, providing you with plenty of cappuccinos and lattes.
- Energy Saver: Be good to your power bill! When energy saving mode is switched on, the J95 drops to zero energy draw.
- Programability: Adjust your coffee strength (three levels), water and milk steaming volumes, brewing temperature (two temperatures) and auto on/off settings.
- Steel Conical Burr Grinder: Professional quality grinder with six fineness settings to really dial in the machine.
- Bypass Doser: In need of an occasional decaf? The bypass doser lets you add pre-ground coffee to change things up!
- Adjustable Cup Height: The adjustable coffee spout gives you between 2.5 to 6 inches of clearance.
|How Does it Compare?||
This bad boy is essentially the Jura J9, just souped up with some sweet new looks.
|Tips and Tricks||
Please, we beg of you, always thoroughly rinse your milk components after use!
|Product Weight (lbs.)||45.0000|
|Programmability||Dose, Favorites, Milk Volume, Shot Time, Temperature|
|Case Material||Plastic and Carbon Fiber|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||3.5 inches|
|Reservoir Size||71 oz|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute 4 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||15 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8.8 oz|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Jura J95 Carbon One Touch
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Jura J95 Carbon One Touch
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Jura Descaling Tablets
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
User Manuals for your Jura J95 Carbon One Touch
- Excellent coffee machine Review by Fernandez
Price Quality Value