Glimpse into the future of superautomatics with the Krups Barista One-Touch. The EA9010, an update from its predecessor (the EA9000), brings new meaning to superautomatic with its fully integrated one-touch digital screen and easy to read illustrated options. Customize up to eight different recipes per user profile for volume, temperature, and coffee dosage desired. Or simply start-up the Barista One-Touch and select from one of 17 pre-programmed recipes with just a touch of a button.
Great for milk based drinks, the Barista One-Touch heats and froths milk directly in your cup! The handy automatic frothing spout only appears when needed and retreats for an automatic rinse after each use.
The below video features the original version EA9000. Features and illustrations may be slightly different with the current model EA9010.
Features & Functionality of the Krups Barista One-Touch Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
- Fully Automatic: Down to the innovative frothing technology, the One-Touch does just about everything for you!
- Personalized Programmability: Customize your favorite drinks with your own user profile. Each profile can be personalized by your name and favorite color.
- One-Touch Digital Screen: The fully integrated touchscreen keeps choices simple with illustrated options and guided instructions.
- Personalized Settings: From the settings option you can program the language, brightness, date/time, auto off function, volume, water hardness, and coffee temperature.
- Metal Conical Burr Grinder: This machine features automatic grinder settings to adjust the fineness of grind, as well as the amount of coffee used according to the pre-programmed recipe.
- Bypass Doser: Available for your favorite pre-ground blend.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Ease of Use||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
The EA9010 is an update from the original EA9000 and offers 17 separate one-touch drinks, as opposed to the original 7 options offered on the EA9000.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||38.3000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel/Plastic|
|Cup Clearance||5.00 inches|
|Reservoir Size||57 ounces|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|One-Touch||Yes - One-Touch Functionality Only|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||9.9 ounces|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Krups Barista One-Touch Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Krups espresso machines and coffee makers
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Krups USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||General Contact: 1-800-526-5377 | Krups Elite Contact: 1-866-668-0325|
|Notes:||If a product is proved to be defective, Krups will repair or replace the machine with no charge to the customer.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Krups Barista One-Touch Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
- Soap out water tank and drip trays every few days.
- Wipe the casing with a damp rag or sponge.
- Depending on the number and type of milk based drinks prepared, you will need to manually clean the steam nozzle from time to time. You can begin this process by selecting Steam Nozzle Cleaning Manual from the Service tab on the touch screen.
- Cannot recommend this machineReview by trankster
Price Quality Value
If you receive this machine as a gift and cannot return it, as I did, be sure to buy the extended warranty, or sell on eBay. Sorry to be so negative, but this was my experience. (Posted on 12/20/2015)