No need for a morning trip to the coffee shop! Get fresh coffee aroma in the comfort of your own kitchen. The Krups KM7000 Pro Grinder-Brewer provides a cafe-worthy cup of joe morning after morning. The Pro Grinder-Brewer offers automatic functionality to match the grind with the number of cups and strength of your choice. There are five levels of grind and three settings of coffee strength. Handy features include a clock with programmable timer, servings from 2 to 10 cups, and a pause-and-serve feature that won't leave you with a mess when you pull out your carafe to pour.
Features & Functionality of the Krups KM7000 Pro Grinder-Brewer
- Aroma Function: The Aroma function is great for smaller volumes of coffee. It makes sure that the coffee will have plenty of time to steep to give you that strong and rich cup of java similar to larger amounts.
- Programmability: Set this machine to automatically grind and brew on time, select the quantity of grounds and the amount of water needed to control flavor, and do it all from the easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Preventative Measures: This machine automatically prevents steam from clogging the coffee channel and grinder.
- Built-In Grinder: The conical burr grinder with automatic functionality grinds coffee to match the number of cups and strength of your choice. It offers five levels of grinds and three settings of coffee strength.
- Mess-Free: With a pause-and-serve function, you won't have to worry about those unwanted spills that may occur when you remove the carafe to pour a cup. The machine will automatically pause --even in the middle of brewing when you decide to serve yourself or your guests.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||Comparable-tasting coffee to the YouBrew, but since it has a glass carafe, you must drink it faster.|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||8.5000|
|Reservoir Size||50 oz|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||4.4 oz|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||50 oz (max) and 10 oz (min)|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||10:30|
|Available Carafe Styles||Glass|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Krups KM7000 Pro Grinder-Brewer
|What it Covers:||
Krups espresso machines and coffee makers
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Krups USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||General Contact: 1-800-526-5377 | Krups Elite Contact: 1-866-668-0325|
|Notes:||If a product is proved to be defective, Krups will repair or replace the machine with no charge to the customer.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Krups KM7000 Pro Grinder-Brewer
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily.
- Soap out the water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days.
User Manuals for your Krups KM7000 ProGrinder-Brewer
- poor quality and unable to contact customer serviceReview by Dissatisfied
Quality Price Value
- Worth Every Cent........Review by Allie
Price Value Quality
- PoorReview by Al
Value Quality Price
- Great tasting coffee, but.....Review by Craig E
Price Value Quality
- Krupps Not that great for hold upReview by jimcvs2000
Quality Value Price
Quiet, Easy To Clean, Great Taste, Easy To Use
Unreliable (Posted on 2/25/2012)