Hailed as the “Northwest Workhorse”, the Linea by La Marzocco has been the preferred machine for cafes and restaurants in the Northwest territory. Providing high quality espresso and coffee for large and small shops alike, the Linea AV (auto-volumetric) and EE (semi-automatic) 1 group best accommodates smaller operations that serve a range of 50-80 drinks per day.
The AV version is best suited for baristas that appreciate a machine with a little more automation and less guesswork. The auto-volumetric version is often considered a bit easier to operate and more consistent overall. With the EE version, the barista controls time and water quantity. These machines are appreciated by those who like a little more control when pulling an espresso shot.
Features & Functionality of the La Marzocco Linea 1 Group Espresso Machine
- Double Boilers: Keep your operation running smoothly and consistently. Double boilers decrease the time it takes to make a milk based drink by allowing you to simultaneously steam milk and brew espresso.
- Adjustable Steam Wand: The Linea's steam wands allow you to easily move and adjust their position, helping each barista steam and froth comfortably.
- Hot Water Spout: Tea lovers rejoice! The Linea’s integrated hot water spout provides piping hot water on demand.
- Know Your Water Level: Easily monitor the Linea’s water level with the glass window water level indicator.
- Cup Warmer: Utilizing heat from the water boiler, the top of this machine heats up to make a useful cup warmer.
- Dual Steam Wands: Make multiple drinks at once using the dual steam wands.
- No Refilling: Plumb in the Linea and never worry about refilling a water tank again.
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the La Marzocco Linea 1 Group Commercial Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
La Marzocco commercial espresso machines
1 year parts warranty and 3 months labor warranty
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email at email@example.com|
La Marzocco commercial espresso machines are covered by a limited commercial-class warranty, which includes parts only and assistance with coordinating on-site repair services. Please discuss with your commercial sales rep for more information.
Caring for the La Marzocco Linea 1 Group Espresso Machine
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Tech Specs for the La Marzocco Linea 1 Group Espresso Machine
|Options:||1 GR - AV & EE|
|Power||220 volts 2500 watts|
|Amps||20 amp circuit required|
|Size||21 H x 22 D x 20 W|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Capacity||1.8 liters (Coffee)/ 3.5 liters (Steam)|