La Marzocco arrives on the scene with an updated look and fresh perspective with the Linea PB. The first update for the Linea line in almost 25 years and appropriately named after Linea’s head designer, Piero Bambi. This update features new electronics and improved component longevity for a sleek look that grants the barista additional control through the machine’s interface.
Features & Functionality of the La Marzocco Linea PB Espresso Machine
- Dual Boiler: Separate boilers work to enhance brewing and steaming production.
- Digital Display: Provides the barista with a flow pulse counter, shot timer, boiler temperatures, system alerts and USB firmware updates.
- Energy Saver: Help save the planet (and your wallet!) by taking advantage of the programmable stand-by mode.
- PID: Allows you the ability to electronically control the brew temperature.
- USB: Easily update firmware!
|Height||2 Group: 21.00 inches | 3 Group: 21.00 inches|
|Width||2 Group: 28.00 inches | 3 Group: 37.50 inches|
|Depth||2 Group: 23.00 inches | 3 Group: 23.00 inches|
|Watts||2 Group: 4600W | 3 Group: 6100W|
|Boiler Volume||2 Group: 3.4 liters (Coffee Boiler) 7.0 liters (Steam Boiler)
3 Group: 5.0 liters (Coffee Boiler) 11.0 liters (Steam Boiler)
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the La Marzocco Linea PB Commercial Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
La Marzocco commercial espresso machines
1 year parts warranty and 3 months labor warranty
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email at email@example.com|
La Marzocco commercial espresso machines are covered by a limited commercial-class warranty, which includes parts only and assistance with coordinating on-site repair services. Please discuss with your commercial sales rep for more information.
Caring for the La Marzocco Linea PB Commercial Espresso Machine
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use