For espresso enthusiasts who want more out of their machine, the La Marzocco Strada is ready to satisfy the most discerning palates. With a one-of-a-kind pressure profiling, the Strada is the perfect machine for a specialty coffee shop.
How the La Marzocco Strada Espresso Machine Works
Don't be intimidated by the term commercial. Once the Strada is properly plumbed and set up, it is really quite easy to quickly pull delicious espresso shots or steam milk for lattes.
Compare the different versions:
- Electronic Paddle (EP): This version electronically controls gear pumps which provide precise, progressive pressure control.
- Mechanical Paddle (MP): This version will allow direct control of water flow and pressure mechanically via an internal valve, thus allowing progressive pre-infusion..
Features & Functionality of the La Marzocco Strada Espresso Machine
- Individual Coffee Boilers: Each Group head has individual coffee boilers which enables you to run all group heads at different temperatures.
- Double Boiler: Eliminate inconsistency while also speeding things up with this double boiler machine, capable of extracting espresso and steaming milk at the same time with very little temperature variance.
- Personal Preference: Select from a variety of models depending on your personal preference of machine style; mechanical paddle (MP) or electronic paddle (EP).
- Articulating Steam Wand: The steam wands on the Strada can easily be moved into multiple directions on it's pivot base, allowing for your baristas to comfortable steam and froth milk comfortably to their preference.
- High Capacity: The Strada is rated to brew between 50 to 100 shots of espresso an hour, making it capable of handling the busiest of coffee shops. It has a pre-heating system that warms water even before it enters the coffee boiler.
- Hot Water Dispenser: Make tea or hot cocoa on the fly with the Strada's quick dispensing hot water nozzle.
- Installed PID: The Strada features a PID for complete temperature control, making it even easier to customize your drinks for those customers with decisive pallets.
- Cup Warmer: The top of the Strada functions wonderfully as a cup warmer, drawing heat directly from the boilers to the stainless steel top, priming those latte and shot glasses for less temperature shock.
- Dual Steam Wands: We like to use these for latte art competitions around the office, but they also serve wonderfully in busy settings where multiple drinks need to be made at once.
- Saturated Groups: With brew heads connected directly to the boiler, this feature will ensure thermal stability for every shot produced.
- Direct Water Line: Once you get this machine all plumbed in, never worry about running out of water mid-shot with automatic refilling directly from your water line.
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the La Marzocco Strada Electronic Paddle (EP)
|What it Covers:||
La Marzocco commercial espresso machines
1 year parts warranty and 3 months labor warranty
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email at email@example.com|
La Marzocco commercial espresso machines are covered by a limited commercial-class warranty, which includes parts only and assistance with coordinating on-site repair services. Self installation may void your commercial warranty. Please discuss with your commercial sales rep for more information.
Caring for the La Marzocco Strada Electronic Paddle (EP)
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Tech Specs for the La Marzocco Strada Electronic Paddle (EP)
|Options:||2 Gr||3 Gr|
|Color||Stainless steel||Stainless steel|
|Power||220 Volts, 4600Watts||220 Volts, 6100Watts|
|Amps||30 amp circuit required||50 amp circuit required|
|Size||19 H x 26 D W x 32 W
||19 H x 26 D x 40 W|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Capacity||2 x 1.3 L (Coffee)/ 8.2 L (Steam)||3 x 1.3 L (Coffee)/ 11.8 L (Steam)|