La Pavoni Europiccola Manual Espresso Machine is a classically cool espresso machine with time-tested features and a retro press design that gives you the ultimate control over every aspect of your shot. Think back to the quaint coffeehouses that once lined Rome's cobblestone streets; the Europiccola is just the espresso machine those age-old cafes would have used. So go ahead, take a Roman Holiday with this little beauty.
Features & Functionality of the La Pavoni Europiccola
- 20 ounce Boiler: With the 20 ounce boiler capacity, this espresso machine can make 8 - 2 ounce shots of espresso.
- Steam and Piston: Shot extraction and milk steaming are powered by steam pressure and pistons.
- Internal Thermostat: La Pavoni's internal thermostat will continuously monitor the pressure to ensure proper extraction.
- Stainless Steel Heating Elements: Stainless steel elements are very durable and last a long time.
- Nickel-Plated Brass Boiler: This sold brass boiler plated with nickel maintains an even temperature, which is essential to a quality extraction.
|How Does it Compare?||
La Pavoni Europiccola makes excellent shots and Americano coffee.
|Tips and Tricks||
We recommend keeping a cool cloth around the boiler to help balance the temperature.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||14.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||2.5 inches|
|Boiler Volume||27 oz|
|Reservoir Size||27 oz|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||5 minutes|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||10 minutes|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger|
|Pod Friendly||Yes - without adaptation|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the La Pavoni Europiccola
|What it Covers:||
La Pavoni espresso machines
|Who Supports the Warranty:||European Gift|
|Warranty Contact Information:||914-664-3448|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for La Pavoni Europiccola
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Wash all removable components with soap and water on a regular basis (many are not dishwasher safe).
- Clean steam wand with damp cloth immediately after use.
- Clean brew head with group head brush.