Resembling a mixture of old world charm and modern day art, the La Pavoni Europiccola Espresso Machine has the capability to power through 8 magical espresso shots in a row.
Features & Functionality of the La Pavoni Europiccola - EPC-8
- Larger Boiler: The 20 ounce boiler proves its worth with its ability to consecutively brew 8 two ounce shots of espresso.
- Old World Mechanics: Shot extraction and milk steaming are powered by steam pressure and pistons.
- Internal Thermostat: Continuously monitors the pressure to ensure proper extraction.
- Stainless Steel Heating Elements: High quality stainless steel elements are durable and long lasting.
- Nickel-Plated Brass Boiler: Helps to maintain an even temperature, which is essential for a quality extraction.
|Ease of Use||3|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
Once you get the hang of the Europiccola it makes excellent shots and Americanos.
|Tips and Tricks||
To help balance the temperature, try keeping a cool cloth around the boiler.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||14.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||2.5 inches|
|Boiler Volume||27 oz|
|Reservoir Size||27 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||5 minutes|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||10 minutes|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger|
|Pod Friendly||Yes - without adaptation|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for La Pavoni Europiccola - EPC-8
|What it Covers:||
La Pavoni espresso machines
|Who Supports the Warranty:||European Gift|
|Warranty Contact Information:||914-664-3448|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for La Pavoni Europiccola - EPC-8
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Wash all removable components with soap and water on a regular basis (many are not dishwasher safe).
- Clean steam wand with damp cloth immediately after use.
- Clean brew head with group head brush.