If only builders of the Tower of Pisa had a La Pavoni Professional PBB-16, it may have stood a little taller today. How much espresso do you need to really get going in the morning? One shot, two shots...sixteen shots??? With classic construction that gives you complete control over your brew, you'll love the quality espresso shots you can craft with the Professional PBB-16. Solid good looks come from shiny chrome and a heavy duty black base. Extra control comes from an easy read gauge. Master this manual machine to pull up to 16 two-ounce shots thanks to the large 38 ounce boiler.
Features & Functionality of the La Pavoni Professional PBB-16
- Large Boiler: Pull up to sixteen 2 ounce cups of espresso with the 38 ounce boiler.
- Steam Wand Functionality: Use the manual wand to steam your milk.
- Internal Thermostat and Mounted Pressure Gauge: Easily monitor and control pressure with the internal thermostat and mounted pressure gauge.
- Varying Brewing Capacity: You can select to make one or two cups at a time.
- Nickel Plated Boiler: The nickel-plated solid brass boiler provides improved temperature regulation.
|How Does it Compare?||
Unlike the PC-16 and the PPB-16, this model does not come with an auto frothing device, and it is not available for purchase as a separate accessory.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||14.0000|
|Cup Clearance||2.5 inches|
|Boiler Volume||54 oz|
|Reservoir Size||54 oz|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||5 minutes|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||15 minutes|
|Boiler Design||Single Boiler|
|Pod Friendly||Yes - without adaptation|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the La Pavoni Professional PBB-16
|What it Covers:||
La Pavoni espresso machines
|Who Supports the Warranty:||European Gift|
|Warranty Contact Information:||914-664-3448|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the La Pavoni Professional PBB-16
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Wash all removable components with soap and water on a regular basis (many are not dishwasher safe).
- Clean steam wand with damp cloth immediately after use.
- Clean brew head with group head brush.
User Manual for La Pavoni Professional Manual Espresso Machine
Videos Featuring La Pavoni Espresso Machines
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $39.95