Inspired by the elegant designs of Antonio Stradivari's violins, La Pavoni carefully crafted this sturdy Stradivari Manual Espresso Machine in a bright chrome casing. The ESC-8 edition features a classic construction and complete manual control over your brew, giving you the chance to brew the ultimate espresso shot. But a word to the wise: Just like those iconic Stradivari violins, this manual espresso maker takes time to perfect your technique and fully master.
Features & Functionality of the La Pavoni Stradivari Works
- 20 ounce Boiler: Pull up to 8 two ounce shots of espresso.
- Dual Frothing System: Use the manual wand or automatic frothing adapter to steam your milk.
- Recessed Switches: Both the power switch and button are recessed for a streamlined look.
- Triple Chrome Plated: Heavy duty chrome plating makes for beautiful, functional design.
- Solid Brass Boiler: The nickel-plated solid brass boiler provides improved temperature regulation.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||14.0000|
|Cup Clearance||2.5 inches|
|Boiler Volume||27 oz|
|Reservoir Size||27 oz|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||5 minutes|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||10 minutes|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger|
|Pod Friendly||Yes - without adaptation|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
Ask a Question
Thanks in advance! John
Warranty Information for the La Pavoni Stradivari
|What it Covers:||
La Pavoni espresso machines
|Who Supports the Warranty:||European Gift|
|Warranty Contact Information:||914-664-3448|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the La Pavoni Stradivari
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Wash all removable components with soap and water on a regular basis (many are not dishwasher safe).
- Clean steam wand with damp rag immediately after use.
- Clean brewhead weekly with group head brush.