Da Vinci, Botticelli, Stradivari, all Italian masters in their own right, they were focused for years on perfecting their art and ideas. Enter La Pavoni Stradivari ESW 8, a harmonious pairing of art and ideal. High style Italian chrome and curves meets carefully crafted rosewood knobs and lever handles for the exacting performance that is La Pavoni's trademark. La Pavoni Stradivari engages all the senses with tactile pleasure for the barista pulling shots as well as the beauty of the machine and always the wonderful taste and aroma of espresso. Remember before you can become a master there is an apprenticeship, La Pavoni manual espresso machines take more time and effort but the results are worth it!
Features & Functionality of the La Pavoni Stradivari Works
- Professional-Grade Boiler: With a 20 ounce capacity, you can make up to 8 two ounce shots of espresso in a row.
- Solid Rosewood Handles: Rosewood handles give this espresso machine an heirloom quality look with a functional design.
- Dual Frothing System: Use the manual wand or automatic frothing adapter to steam your milk.
- Triple Chrome Plated: Heavy duty chrome plating makes for beautiful, functional design.
- Solid Brass Boiler: The nickel-plated solid brass boiler provides improved temperature regulation.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||14.0000|
|Cup Clearance||2.5 inches|
|Boiler Volume||27 oz|
|Reservoir Size||27 oz|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||5 minutes|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||10 minutes|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger|
|Pod Friendly||Yes - without adaptation|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for La Pavoni Stradivari
|What it Covers:||
La Pavoni espresso machines
|Who Supports the Warranty:||European Gift|
|Warranty Contact Information:||914-664-3448|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for La Pavoni Stradivari
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Wash all removable components with soap and water on a regular basis (many are not dishwasher safe).
- Clean steam wand with damp rag immediately after use.
- Clean brewhead weekly with group head brush.