A relative newcomer, Capresso was founded in the United States in 1994. Since the beginning they have focused on product innovation. Many design advancements have been made over the years including the first burr grinder for home use with completely vertical grinding and a special design to minimize noise during grinding. In 2002 Jura and Capresso joined forces to offer innovative coffee makers, coffee grinders, and espresso machines as well as water kettles. Jura became sole owner of Capresso in 2008. The Capresso brand's name was formed as a contraction of the two words, cappuccino and espresso. However you like your coffee, Capresso has you covered!
The Jura Impressa and ENA lines primarily focus on super-automatics for home and office that are still manufactured in Switzerland today. The Capresso division of Jura offers quality coffee makers and entry-level manual espresso machines.
- Countertop Aesthetics: Capresso knows their products will sit on the kitchen counter 365 days a year so design is as important as function.
- Built to Last: Finely engineered Capresso products deliver superior performance and reliability.
- Ease of Use: Continual innovation and new patented designs make Capresso machines easy to use and easy to maintain.
Warranty & Repair
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Top Capresso User Manuals
Top Capresso Resources