Almost as famous and surely as delicious as Swiss chocolate, Jura offers the finest Automatic Coffee Centers worldwide. Jura AG was founded in 1931 in Niederbuchsiten, Switzerland by Leo Henzirohs. With innovative and user friendly features such as One Touch Cappuccino buttons, easy to read LED displays, space and energy saving innovations, the Impressa and ENA models offer a level of sophistication and high-end design not found anywhere else. In 2002, Jura and Capresso joined forces to offer innovative coffee makers, coffee grinders, and espresso machines as well as water kettles. Jura became sole owner of Capresso in 2008.
Also, did you know in Switzerland that Jura is pronounced 'ura'? The 'J' is silent. However you say it, Jura makes a great espresso!
The Jura Impressa and ENA lines primarily focus on super-automatics for home and office that are still manufactured in Switzerland today. The Capresso division of Jura offers quality coffee makers and entry-level manual espresso machines.
- Long-time Swiss experience: First in line to carry super-automatic espresso machines, Jura has a long time history of creating reliable machines as well as keeping pace with the latest technologies.
- Built to last: Seattle Coffee Gear repair center can vouch for the fact that we have only had a small amount of customers call in with repair problems on their machines, proving that they are well built and long lasting for years of carefree use.
- Highly Automated: With the push of a button you can prepare a multitude of authentic coffee beverages. According to coffee experts, their high pressure brewed coffee extracts more flavor and aroma than any other coffee brewing technique. Jura products are targeted towards the most discerning coffee drinkers.
Warranty & Repair
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Top Jura User Manuals
Top Jura Resources