Luigi Mazzer introduces these coffee grinders to the Italian Market of Venezia, Italy in 1952. From there the machines became one of the premier coffee grinders in the coffee loving country. By the 1960s and 70s the grinders made their way to other countries around the world and by the early 1990s they were available in over 50 countries. By the 2000s they claimed to produce over 30,000 appliances. Continuing to develop new products, such as auto doser grinders, Mazzer owns many patents for grinders, including the stepless grind system found in commercial machines.
Rocket Mazzer Mini, Mazzer Super Jolly, Mazzer Major, Mazzer Robur, Mazzer Kony
Product Features of the Mini
- Stepless Control: Revel in precise control over the consistency of your grind.
- The Big Hopper: Super-large hopper holds 1.3 pounds — that's a lot of beans.
- Doser Control: The precise electronic operation you get from the touch of a button is a great feature. Add a bit more into your portafilter a press and hold option too.
Product Features of the Kony/Robur
- Huge Burrs: The giant burrs ensure that it can handle the large quantities of beans it holds.
- The Big Hopper: Super-large hopper holds four pounds — that's a lot of beans.
- Cooling System: With all the work this machine is capable of doing, its internal fan will keep it cool so the motor and beans don't get too toasty.
Product Features of the Super Jolly
- What's the Time?: This model includes a timer so you can set the grind and not have to watch the Super Jolly work.
Warranty & Repair
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Top Mazzer User Manuals
Top Mazzer Resources