Nuova Simonelli Resources
Nuova Simonelli History
Well known today as the main sponsor of the World Barista Championships, Nuova Simonelli has their roots in Central Italy. Their first espresso machine was designed and built by Orlando Simonelli in his workshop in Tolentino in 1936. This machine was innovative for its time. While other companies still used a lever system to deliver coffee, in 1952 Simonelli was the first to use a pump. This was a revolutionary design and it is still technology used in espresso machines today.
Nuova Simonelli offers a range of traditional espresso coffee machines named after the main roads of ancient Rome. These machines satisfy different needs, from busy cafes to large hotels to homes where people enjoy coffee just like at their favorite coffee shop. Nuova Simonelli used its experience to create traditional espresso machines like the Aurelia, Appia, Musica and Oscar as well as top notch superautomatics and espresso grinders.
- Beautiful Construction: Still made in Italy, these espresso machine and grinders look as good as they function, especially the bright red Oscar!
- Consistent Espresso: Once you tweak the espresso machine and grinder to your liking, drinks will be just how you want them every time, with little to no variance.
- Amazing Steam: Plenty of pressure and a good steam wand design will make velvety micro foam.
- Simple Functionality: This eliminates the learning curve more complicated machines have and also produces consistent results time and again.
- Professional Quality: Produce professional shots of espresso from the first to the thousandth shot pulled. High quality parts and workmanship combine for a long lasting espresso machine and grinder.
Warranty & Repairs
|What it Covers:||
Nuova Simonelli espresso machines and grinders
- 2 Year (Parts and labor on all home espresso machines and grinders)
- 2 Year (Parts limited warranty for all commercial machines and grinders)
- 1 Year (Standard SCG labor warranty for all commercial machines and grinders)
- Variable (See below)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
Commercial class espresso machines have several different service plans available from which you may select during order placement. Please speak with your commercial sales rep for details on coverage duration, service level and individual policies.
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Top Nuova Simonelli User Manuals
Top Nuova Simonelli Resources