The distant future, a one in which robots clean your house and make your breakfast, is getting closer every day with the Mahlkonig K30 Vario Grinder. Not only can this grinder give you a single quality shot of espresso in two seconds, it can do it with professional consistency that other less evolved grinders can only aspire to. This grinder will fulfill every coffee scientist's dream, with intuitive programming, easy adjustments, electronic shot counters...the list goes on.
Features & Functionality of the Mahlkonig K30 Vario Grinder
- High Capacity: The Mahlkonig K30 Vario has a huge bean hopper (3.3 pounds!!), and is one of the fastest grinders we have ever used, able to grind a single shot quantity of espresso beans in under two seconds.
- Technologically Advanced: Programming this grinder takes another variable out of the picture when brewing espresso, making it even easier to achieve the consistently perfect shot once you get the K30 dialed in for your machine.
- Precision, Precision, Precision: Don't sit there and worry about how consistent the grinds will be that come out of this machine, it can handle most settings with ease, which won't leave you guessing if your grind consistency is an issue.
- Intuitive:This grinder might be a robot from the future, but it still focuses on ease of use. With a press of the your portafilter against the power switch, this grinder will produce any quantity you need.
- Large Hopper: Definitely big enough that you won't need to be filling beans every day. However we do recommend keeping your whole beans stored air tight, or as close to air tight as possible, to ensure maximum freshness.
|Suitable Applications||Coffee Press, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|Model Number||K30 Vario|
|Width||Tall Hopper: 9.50 inches | Short Hopper: 9.50 inches|
|Depth||Tall Hopper: 12.60 inches | Short Hopper: 12.60 inches|
|Height||Tall Hopper: 21.75 inches | Short Hopper: 17.50 inches|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||Tall Hopper: 3.30 pounds | Short Hopper: 1.25 pounds|
|Dosing Options||Programmable Dosing Functionality|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||Both Timer & On/Off Switch|
Ask a Question
I have a expobar expresso machine which likes very fine coffee grounds. I also have a french press. Can this machine satisfy both them? and me. Ha Ha
Tall Hopper- 9 1/2" W x 12 2/3" D x 21 3/4" H; 3.3 lbs Capacity
Short Hopper- 9 1/2" W x 12 2/3" D x 17 1/2" H; 1.25 lbs Capacity
Warranty Information for the Mahlkonig K30 Vario Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Mahlkonig|
|Warranty Contact Information:||831-438-9800|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Mahlkonig K30 Vario Grinder
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your grinder's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product, such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm soap and water as needed