The Mazzer Mini Electronic Doserless Grinder is perfect for your home or in any light commercial application. It has a stepless grind adjustment and while it doesn't have a traditional dosing hopper, it still has programmable dosing so filling your portafilter using the Mazzer Mini has never been easier. The volume of each dose can be calibrated by turning the adjuster located just below the Mazzer Mini's coffee dispenser.
Features & Functionality of the Mazzer Mini Electronic Grinder
- Large Capacity: The sturdy clear plastic bean hopper with finger guard holds holds a whopping 1.3 pounds of beans and features an integrated trap door that allows for easy changing of beans without emptying.
- Consistent Grind: The stable stainless steel 64mm burr grinders are flat (rather than conical) and remove for easy cleaning. Designed to operate at a low RPM (rotations per minute) so that minimal heat builds up and is transfered to your beans.
- Doserless: While it doesn't have a traditional dosing hopper, it still has programmable dosing. You control between 4 and 16 grams per measure
|Suitable Applications||Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||22.0000|
|RPM of Burrs||No|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||20.8 oz|
|Dosing Options||No Progamming - All Manual|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Mazzer Mini Electronic Grinder Type B
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Mazzer Mini Electronic Grinder Type B
- Clean burrs on a weekly to biweekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm water and soap as needed.