Made specifically with espresso in mind, the Mazzer Mini Electronic Grinder Type A is perfect for home or office use. Easily fill your portafilter using the automatic dosing and stepless grind adjustment, or control your dosage using the single or double shot buttons. The Type A continues to make grinding simple with its handy digital display located on top of the coffee funnel.
Features & Functionality of the Mazzer Mini Electronic Doserless Grinder - Type A
- Generous Capacity: This heavy-duty bean hopper can hold up to 1.3 pounds of freshly roasted beans.
- No Bean Left Behind: The generous bean hopper also features a nifty little gate that can be closed so no beans are lost when transporting the hopper.
- Cool Beans: The 64mm flat burrs operate at a low RPM (rotations per minute), so no beans are re-roasted during the grinding process.
- Dosing Options: Select anywhere from 4 to 16 grams of coffee per pull with the adjustable doser and digital display.
|Suitable Applications||Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||22.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||20.8 oz|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Mazzer Mini Electronic Doserless Grinder - Type A
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Mazzer Mini Electronic Doserless Grinder - Type A
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand was bean hopper and lid with warm water and soap as needed.
User Manuals for your Mazzer Mini Electronic Doserless Grinder - Type A
Videos Featuring the Mazzer Mini Electronic Doserless Grinder - Type A
- its a keeperReview by Dharb
Price Value Quality
CONS: tends to "splatter" as the hopper is near empty. Im assuming due to beans bouncing around more which creates more static... Also I was under the impression that open box items were cleaned before resale. While all in working order, the burr housing needed a good cleaning as it looked like it had been used for a few months and then simply maied to me...maybe thats just how open box is. (Posted on 3/29/2014)