The Mazzer Mini Flat Burr Espresso Grinder is widely appreciated as a commercial-grade, high quality grinder suited for small cafes, restaurants and home users who want a professional edge. Mazzer's latest version of the Mini Flat Burr Grinder includes a shorter bean hopper, stainless-steel grind tray and a power cord that comes our of the bottom rather than the side.
This is an Open Box Product.
Features & Functionality of the Mazzer Mini Flat Burr Grinder
- Large Capacity: The sturdy clear plastic bean hopper with finger guard holds holds a whopping 1.3 pounds of beans and features an integrated trap door that allows for easy changing of beans without emptying.
- Consistent Grind: The stable stainless steel 58mm burr grinders are flat (rather than conical) and remove for easy cleaning. Designed to operate at a low RPM (rotations per minute) so that minimal heat builds up and is transfered to your beans.
- Stepless Adjustment: Twist and pull the adjustment pin to advance the beans from the hopper into the grinder. You can adjust as the grinder is working.
- Doser: The adjustable doser gives you control of churning out between 4 and 16 grams per pull.
|Suitable Applications||Coffee Press, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||22.0000|
|RPM of Burrs||No|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||20.8 oz|
|Dosing Options||No Progamming - All Manual|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||Timer Only|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Mazzer Mini Flat Burr Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Mazzer Mini Flat Burr Grinder
- Clean burrs on a weekly to biweekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm water and soap as needed.