No shrinking violet here, the Mazzer Robur Electronic Low RPM Commercial Burr Grinder is a heavy-duty commercial machine that's designed to get the job done. With the capability to hold up to four pounds of beans in its hopper, plus 71mm conical burrs and an internal fan that ensures coolness, there's no need to worry about this machine overheating or your beans getting toasty. Crafted in stainless steel, the Mazzer Robur also features a stepless adjustment control, which allows for on-the-fly adjustment of the grind, programmable dosing plus a digital display with shot counter.
Features & Functionality of the Mazzer Robur Electronic Commercial Burr Grinder
- Large Capacity: The sturdy clear plastic bean hopper with finger guard holds holds a whopping 4 pounds of beans.
- Consistent Grind: The 71mm stable stainless steel burr grinders are conical (rather than flat) and remove for easy cleaning. Designed to operate at a super low RPM (rotations per minute) so that minimal heat builds up and is transferred to your beans.
- Stepless Adjustment: Features a stepless micro-metrical grind adjustment for total control over the precise grind of your beans.
- Cooling System: The internal fan prevents the motor from overheating and guarantees consistent and uniform coffee grinds.
|Suitable Applications||Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|RPM of Burrs||No|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||4 pounds|
|Dosing Options||Programmable Dosing Functionality|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Conical Steel|
Ask a Question
Mahlkonig K30 Vario Grinder
Warranty Information for the Mazzer Robur Electronic Commercial Burr Grinder
|What it Covers:||
Mazzer commercial grinders, parts only
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
Caring for the Mazzer Robur Electronic Commercial Burr Grinder
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand was bean hopper and lid with warm water and soap as needed.