Make yourself a macchiato in style with the Miele CM5300 Coffee System. A compact countertop companion, the 5300 gives you convenient one-touch coffee in a slim shape. Built to brew for one or two, the Miele makes it east to double up your drink order with a dedicated 2 drink button—that also works for filling those outsized travel mugs. Other niceties include automatic milk rinsing, easy-cleaning spouts, and automated maintenance programs that take the work out of your morning cup.
Custom Drinks: Customize drink options like strength, volume, and temperature to your drink menu.
Advanced: Program everything from milk texture to coffee flavor profile in addition to basic custom drink functionality.
User Profiles: Save your just-right drink programming for every recipe in an individual user profile.Custom Drinks
Compact: 10" Width or Less
Full-Size: 10" Width or MoreCompact
Carafe: Detachable milk carafe for automatic steaming.
Siphon: A long tube that draws milk from a pitcher or jug for automatic steaming.
Wand: A steam wand that gives you control over milk temperature and texture.
None: No milk steaming capabilities.Capuccinatore/siphon
- Slim Footprint: At a svelte 9.5" wide, the CM5 is Miele's most compact machine yet.
- Auto Rinse Milk Siphon: The self-cleaning milk siphon system offers easy rinsing into the drip tray after use.
- One-touch Drinks: Lattes and cappuccinos are a single button press away.
- Programmable Drink Menu: Each drink recipe can be customized for length, dose and temperature.
- Double Drinks: A dedicated double drink button lets you brew for two automatically.
- Compact Superautomatic: The small, squared-off case tucks in nicely below cabinets.
- Drink Programming: The CM5's ability to program dose and temperature for each drink brings better customization than most superautos at this price point.
- Automatic Cleaning: Miele's automatic maintenance prompts are easy to follow and less intrusive than most.
- No Hot Water: There is no water spout (or program option) for plain hot water—removing the ability to make tea or americanos.
- Menu Management: The CM5's minimalist icons and menu system takes a little learning to navigate well.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Custom Drinks, Pre-infusion, Shot Time
Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum
Adjustable; 3 to 5 inches
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
What it Covers: Miele espresso machines
Length: 2 Year
Who Supports the Warranty: Miele
Warranty Contact Information: 1-800-999-1360
Returns: Contact Miele for Authorization at 1-800-999-1360
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?Yes
Can SCG Repair?Yes
Care and Maintenance
- Wash out drip tray regularly
- Rinse milk system between uses
- Follow on-screen instructions for degreasing and descaling
Compare Similar Machines
|Jura E6 Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Philips Carina Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Miele CM6150 Coffee System|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10 ounces||10 ounces||12 oz|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum|
|Cup Clearance||Adjustable; 2.5 to 4.5 inches||Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches||Adjustable up to 5.5"|
|Depth||17 inches||17 inches||16.75 inches|
|Height||13.5 inches||14.5 inches||14.12 inches|
|Milk System||Capuccinatore/siphon||Panarello Wand||Capuccinatore/siphon|
|Programmability||Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Shot Time||Temperature, Dose, Shot Time||Temperature, Dose, Custom Drinks, Profiles, Pre-infusion|
|Reservoir Size||65 oz.||1.8 L||62 oz|
|Recommended For||Coffee Press|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1:58||1:07|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||11 inches||9.5 inches||10 inches|