Nespresso continues their legacy of taking the guesswork out of brewing with their latest creation - the Inissia! Arriving to the capsule scene as the replacement for the Nespresso U, the Nespresso Inissia features the same convenient capsule system and large selection from their original capsule line. Two programmable buttons illuminate when the Inissia is ready to brew an espresso or lungo and effortlessly brews an ideal shot using 19 BARS of pressure.
Features and Functionality of the Nespresso Inissia Espresso Capsule Machine
- Programmable Buttons - The espresso and lungo buttons can be programmed to brew more or less volume than the factory setting. When you first use the Inissia the espresso is pre-programmed to brew 1.4 ounces and lungo is pre-programmed to brew 3.7 ounces.
- Capsule Container - When the Inissia has completed a brew cycle, simply open the capsule chamber to release the used capsule into the capsule container. The capsule container can hold up to 11 used capsules before it is time to empty.
- Removable Water Tank - Effortlessly remove the 24 ounce water reservoir for easy filling.
- Accommodating Drip Tray - Conveniently flip the drip tray up to accommodate larger cups and mugs.
- Power Saver - The Inissia automatically powers down after 9 minutes of inactivity.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
Unlike the U, the Inissia does not offer a separate power button. To turn on the Inissia, simply press the espresso or lungo button. To manually turn off the Inissia, simultaneously hold down the espresso and lungo button.
|Tips and Tricks||
If you're a Nespresso user that likes to purchase non Nespresso (third party) capsules, beware! Only Nespresso capsules will work in the Inissia.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||5.2500|
|Cup Clearance||3.50 inches|
|Reservoir Size||24 ounces|
|Steam Wand Type||None|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||25 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
Ask a Question
Capsules can be ordered directly from Nespresso via phone (800) 562-1465 or online www.nespresso.com
Warranty Information for the Nespresso Inissia Espresso Capsule Machine
|What it Covers:||
Nespresso espresso machines and milk frothers
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Nespresso|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-562-1465|
|Notes:||Nespresso's excellent service includes a loaner machine of the same type sent to you with the return label for broken equipment. Once your machine is repaired, it is returned and includes a label to return the loaner.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Nespresso Inissia Espresso Capsule Machine
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Soap out drip tray and capsule box every few days
User Manuals for your Nespresso Inissia Espresso Capsule Machine
- Good brewer and seems to accept non-Nespresso PodsReview by RAH
Quality Price Value
- good brewReview by cherrynoseemporium
Quality Price Value