Using its passion, innovation and technology to provide coffee lovers with an ideal cup of espresso every time, Nuova Simonelli offers high-traffic cafe and restaurants with limited space plenty of customer satisfaction with its Appia Compact Volumetric Commercial 2 Group Espresso Machine.
Standing 21 inches high, the Appia Compact is great for small spaces. With automatic dosing and a Soft Infusion System, this espresso machine guarantees high-quality soft and creamy espresso shots every time.
But don't think its small stature restricts it from doing big things. With the same features as Nuova Simonelli's larger machines, the Appia Compact has automatic backflushing, raised group heads, ergonomic portafilters, inox work tray, two inox steam wands and a hot-water wand.
Compare the different versions:
- Semi-automatic (EE): This version is what you might commonly find in your average coffee shop, where time and water quantity are all controlled by the barista during extraction. No need to worry about pressure profiles, as these machines will take care of that for you at a standard 9 bars.
- Auto-Volumetric (AV): This version will take a lot of the guess work out of your extraction variables by setting water quantity profiles that will keep everything much more consistent across the board. This sort of machine is considered quite a bit easier to use.
Features & Functionality of the Appia Compact
- Heat Exchanger: With it's copper boiler, this heat exchanger will allow you to brew and steam at the same time with ease and at a faster rate than non-heat exchangers. The temperature will stay consistent through and through from boiler to brew head giving you that ideal shot every time.
- Soft Infusion System: Guarantees soft and creamy espresso shots every time.
- Optional Smart Wand: Allows anyone to make thick and velvety milk-based drinks, always at the same temperature with the proper amount of foam. Select 2 regular steam arms, or 1 regular 1 Auto Steam arm, your choice its that simple.
- Optional Hot Water Spigot Extender: Shown in photo is the optional hot water spigot extender.
- Raised Group Heads: Tall enough to put your cup right underneath the group.
- Cup Warmer: The top of this machine functions wonderfully as a cup warmer, drawing heat directly from the boilers to the stainless steel top, priming those latte and shot glasses for perfect warmth.
- Automatic Dosing: At a push of a button you won't need to worry when to stop or start your ideal shots. The programmable buttons makes measuring the right amount of espresso a piece of cake.
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Nuova Simonelli Appia Compact Commercial Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Nuova Simonelli and Victoria Arduino commercial espresso machines and grinders
2 year parts warranty and 1 year labor warranty
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
Commercial class espresso machines have several different service plans available from which you may select during order placement. Self installation may void your commercial warranty. Please speak with your commercial sales rep for details on coverage duration, service level and individual policies.
Caring for the Nuova Simonelli Appia Compact Commercial Espresso Machine
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Back flush group heads daily
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Tech Specs for the Nuova Simonelli Appia Compact Commercial Espresso Machine
|Power||220 Volts, 3000 Watts|
|Amps||20 amp circuit required|
|Size||21 H x 22 D x 32 W|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Capacity||7.5 Liter|