Using its passion, innovation and technology to provide coffee lovers with an ideal cup of espresso every time, Nuova Simonelli offers cafe and restaurants with heavy traffic plenty of customer satisfaction with the Appia Semi-Automatic Commercial Espresso Machine. The Appia Semi-Automatic features automatic dosing and an ergonomic design for the well being of baristas. The operation of the machine will be smooth and minimize physical stress. As one of Nuova Simonelli's larger machines, the Appia Semi-Automatic offers raised group heads, ergonomic portafilters, inox work tray, two inox steam wands and a hot water wand.
Compare the different versions:
- Semi-automatic (EE): This version is what you might commonly find in your average coffee shop, where time and water quantity are all controlled by the barista during extraction. No need to worry about pressure profiles, as these machines will take care of that for you at a standard 9 bars.
- Auto-Volumetric (AV): This version will take a lot of the guess work out of your extraction variables by setting water quantity profiles that will keep everything much more consistent across the board. This sort of machine is considered quite a bit easier to use.
Features & Functionality of the Appia 2 Group Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
- Heat Exchanger: With its copper boiler, this heat exchanger will allow you to brew and steam at the same time with ease and at a faster rate than non-heat exchangers. The temperature will stay consistent through and through from boiler to brew head giving you that ideal shot every time.
- Soft Infusion System: Guarantees soft and creamy espresso shots every time.
- Optional Smart Wand: Allows anyone to make thick and velvety milk-based drinks, always at the same temperature with the proper amount of foam. Select two regular steam arms, or one regular and one Auto Steam arm.
- Raised Group Heads: Tall enough to put your cup right underneath the group.
- Cup Warmer: The top of this machine functions wonderfully as a cup warmer, drawing heat directly from the boilers to the stainless-steel top, thus priming those latte and shot glasses for perfect warmth.
- Automatic Dosing: At a push of a button you won't need to worry when to stop or start your ideal shots. The programmable buttons make measuring the right amount of espresso a piece of cake.
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Nuova Simonelli Appia 2 Group Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Nuova Simonelli and Victoria Arduino commercial espresso machines and grinders
2 year parts warranty and 1 year labor warranty
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
Commercial class espresso machines have several different service plans available from which you may select during order placement. Self installation may void your commercial warranty. Please speak with your commercial sales rep for details on coverage duration, service level and individual policies.
Caring for the Nuova Simonelli Appia 2 Group Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Back flush group heads daily
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Tech Specs for the Nuova Simonelli Appia 2 Group Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
|Power||220 Volts, 3400 Watts|
|Amps||20 amp circuit required|
|Size||21 H x 22 D x 31 W|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Capacity||11 Liters|