Up the ante with Nuova Simonelli's Aurelia II Semi-Automatic Commercial Espresso Machine. A certified World Barista Championship Official Espresso Machine, the Aurelia II Semi-Automatic is great for producing quality espresso drinks in high-traffic settings.
Helping to keep up with the demands of high volume coffee shops and restaurants, the Aurelia II features automatic backflushing, electronic check of the grinding, and an ergonomic design.
How the Aurelia II Semi-Automatic Works
Whether you are opening your first coffee stand or have been in the business for years, the Nuova Simonelli Aurelia II will fit all the needs of your cafe:
Compare the different versions:
- Semi-automatic (EE): This version is what you might commonly find in your average coffee shop, where time and water quantity are all controlled by the barista during extraction. No need to worry about pressure profiles, as these machines will take care of that for you at a standard 9 bars.
- Auto-Volumetric (AV): This version will take a lot of the guess work out of your extraction variables by setting water quantity profiles that will keep everything much more consistent across the board. This sort of machine is considered quite a bit easier to use.
Features & Functionality of the Aurelia II Semi-Automatic
- Heat Exchanger: With its copper boiler, this heat exchanger will allow you to brew and steam at the same time with ease and at a faster rate than non-heat exchangers. The temperature will stay consistent through and through from boiler to brew head giving you that ideal shot every time.
- Soft Infusion System: Guarantees soft and creamy espresso shots every time.
- PID: LCD display allows you to see and manipulate the Boiler Temperature with just a few clicks on the machine
- Smart Functions: programmable daily on-off, self-diagnosis, double counting, programmable alarms, Energy Saving function, cup warmer management, Autosteam management make the Aurelia Digit smarter for the barista and owner.
- Optional Smart Wand: Allows anyone to make thick and velvety milk-based drinks, always at the same temperature with the proper amount of foam. Select 2 regular steam arms, or 1 regular 1 Auto Steam arm, your choice its that simple.
- Productivity: The Aurelia II allows independent automatic cleaning of each group. Now you don't have to shut your machine down to clean the group heads. Simply put one group head into cleaning mode while brewing on the other simultaneously.
- Raised Group Heads: Tall enough to put your cup right underneath the group.
- Loved by Baristas: The Aurelia II introduces four new features your baristas are going to love.
- The Reverse Mirror: Allows the barista to see the shot pour out without having to bend down under the group head
- Cool Touch Steam Wands: No more burnt arms, hands, or egos. Also due to the lack of heat, say goodbye to the milk encrustation you see on every other machine.
- Milk Light: An LED light that points down into the frothing pitcher.
- LED Lights: Soft LED lights illuminate the front of the machine.
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Nuova Simonelli Aurelia II Semi-Automatic
|What it Covers:||
Nuova Simonelli and Victoria Arduino commercial espresso machines and grinders
2 year parts warranty and 1 year labor warranty
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
Commercial class espresso machines have several different service plans available from which you may select during order placement. Please speak with your commercial sales rep for details on coverage duration, service level and individual policies.
Caring for the Nuova Simonelli Aurelia II Semi-Automatic
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Backflush group heads daily
- Clean the brew gasket daily with a cleaning brush
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Tech Specs for the Nuova Simonelli Aurelia II Semi-Automatic
|Options:||2 Gr||3 Gr|
|Power||220 Volts, 7300 Watts||220 Volts, 9100 Watts|
|Amps||50 amp circuit required||50 amp circuit required|
|Size||23 H x 23 D x 33 W||21 H x 22 D x 42 W|
|Weight||168 lbs||198 lbs|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Capacity||14 Liters(steam), 2 x 1 Liter(coffee boiler)
||17 Liter(steam), 2 x 1 Liter(coffee boiler)|
- I use this machine every day at our shopReview by matt
Value Quality Price
Some espresso machines have a pre-infusion, this one has a soft infusion. It ramps up to 9 bars, as opposed to going from 3, then blasting with 9 bars. This is especially better if you didn't tamp properly, and reduces the puck splitting. The steam wands are wonderful. Its on the front of the machine, tap it down, and its on, and powerful. Steams milk silky smooth. Others that are a knob, or lever on the side suck if you're a lefty , and on the wrong steam wand.
The one thing I don't like is the auto clean feature. It takes 15 minutes, and you can't stop it once its started. I manually clean each group head for this reason. Oh also, its very expensive, but I didn't pay for it, so I don't care..
Besides that, it makes very good espresso. Its easy to adjust everything including bar pressure. (Posted on 5/15/2014)