Up the ante with Nuova Simonelli's Aurelia II 2 Volumetric Commercial Espresso Machine. A certified World Barista Championship Official Espresso Machine, the Aurelia II Volumetric 2 Group is great for producing quality espresso drinks in high traffic settings. To help keep up with the demands of high volume coffee shops and restaurants, the Aurelia II Volumetric features automatic backflushing, electronic check of the grinding, and is the only machine that's been ergonomically certified by the European Institute of Ergonomics and Psychology as a safeguard to both the wellness and health of users.
Whether you are opening your first coffee stand or have been in the business for years, the Nuova Simonelli Aurelia II will fit all the needs of your cafe:
Compare the different versions
- Semi-automatic (EE): This version is what you might commonly find in your average coffee shop, where time and water quantity are all controlled by the barista during extraction. No need to worry about pressure profiles, as these machines will take care of that for you at a standard 9 bars.
- Auto-Volumetric (AV): This version will take a lot of the guess work out of your extraction variables by setting water quantity profiles that will keep everything much more consistent across the board. This sort of machine is considered quite a bit easier to use.
Features & Functionality of the Aurelia II Semi-Automatic
- Heat Exchanger: With it's copper boiler, this heat exchanger will allow you to brew and steam at the same time with ease and at a faster rate than non-heat exchangers. The temperature will stay consistent through and through from boiler to brew head giving you that ideal shot every time.
- Soft Infusion System: Guarantees soft and creamy espresso shots every time.
- Optional Smart Wand: Allows anyone to make thick and velvety milk-based drinks, always at the same temperature with the proper amount of foam. Select two regular steam arms, or one regular and one Auto Steam arm.
- Raised Group Heads: Tall enough to put your cup right underneath the group.
- Loved by Baristas : The Aurelia II introduces four new features your baristas are going to love.
- The Reverse Mirror: Allows the barista to see the shot pour out without having to bend down under the group head
- Cool-Touch Steam Wands: No more burnt arms, hands, or egos. Also due to the lack of heat, say goodbye to the milk encrustation you see on every other machine.
- Milk Light: An LED light that points down into the frothing pitcher.
- LED Lights: Soft LED lights illuminate the front of the machine.
Ask a Question
Another consideration will be the long term repair/service that you may need for the machine. By keeping the machine steady and just having the machine heat in little bits, you may see a longer lifespan or fewer problems down the road than turning off the machine each night, then restarting the machine and having it heat full blast every morning, which will wear on the components slightly more.
Warranty Information for the Nuova Simonelli Aurelia II
|What it Covers:||
Nuova Simonelli and Victoria Arduino commercial espresso machines and grinders
2 year parts warranty and 1 year labor warranty
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
Commercial class espresso machines have several different service plans available from which you may select during order placement. Self installation may void your commercial warranty. Please speak with your commercial sales rep for details on coverage duration, service level and individual policies.
Caring for the Nuova Simonelli Aurelia II
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Backflush group heads daily
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Tech Specs for the Nuova Simonelli Aurelia II
|Options||2 Gr||3 Gr|
|Power||220 Volts, 4500 Watts||220 Volts, 5000 Watts|
|Amps||30 amp circuit required||30 amp circuit required|
|Size||23 H x 23 D x 33 W||21 H x 22 D x 42 W|
|Weight||164 lbs||194 lbs|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Capacity||14 Liter||17 Liter|
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $150.00
Regular Price: $1,000.00