Heavy duty and high on style, the Nuova Simonelli Eureka espresso grinder employs stepless functionality for infinite adjustment and complete control over how you grind your espresso beans. The Eureka is a high-capacity grinder with an NSF rating, making it perfect for both home use or your coffee stand or cafe. Never again question the consistency of your grind, as the stepless settings enable you to truly dial in your grind to suit your particular machine.
Features & Functionality of the Nuova Simonelli Eureka Espresso Grinder
- High Capacity: The Eureka can handle both the most demanding of households as well as cafes and coffee shops with high production and consistency you'd expect from a grinder of this caliber.
- Stepless: Infinite espresso settings mean finding the perfect shot quickly becomes a reality as the Eureka allows you to truly fine-tune your grind.
- Consistent: Large 60mm burrs on the Eureka remove any doubts about consistency, ensuring you only the best of drinks come out of your machine.
- Reliable: With a sturdy stainless steel body, the Eureka seems to be in this thing for the long haul.
- Large Hopper: Definitely big enough that you won't need to be filling beans every day. However we do recommend keeping your whole beans stored air tight, or as close to air tight as possible, to ensure maximum freshness.
|Suitable Applications||Coffee Press, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over|
|Minimum Time to Grind Double Shot||5 to 10 seconds|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||30.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||3 lbs|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
Ask a Question
But what about if compared to the Baratza forte AP?
I am interested for the ceramic burs on forte & all of those futures..
But, I am searching for high end usage for home & 100% on espresso drink only.. & I dont want to do any more grinder upgrade, So I want to have a last long grinder..
What do you recommend for me? this grinder? or Baratza Forte will be best for me?
Really, I think it will be about how you'd like to use it, both will be lasting you a long time, and are pretty easy to maintain.
Warranty Information for the Nuova Simonelli Eureka Grinder
|What it Covers:||
Nuova Simonelli and Victoria Arduino commercial espresso machines and grinders
2 year parts warranty and 1 year labor warranty
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
Commercial class espresso machines have several different service plans available from which you may select during order placement. Please speak with your commercial sales rep for details on coverage duration, service level and individual policies.
Caring for the Nuova Simonelli Eureka Grinder
- Clean out the bean hopper every week or so to remove any potential oils that may have built up over time.
- We recommend using Grindz every couple of weeks, depending on frequency of use.