Grind consistency is one of the most overlooked variables in the coffee equation. Bring your espresso game up to par with the Nuova Simonelli G60 Grinder. Prosumer destined from the ground up, the G60 sports 60mm flat burrs, timed dosing and a stepless grind adjust for easy grind touch-ups. Even better, the G60's design details are sure to wow home users: tall feet make it easy to sweep under, a short hopper tops out the height at 16 inches so that it can squeeze under cabinets, and an overbuilt portafilter holder features a rubber coating to protect the chrome-plated brass of your portafilter.
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Expert
Manual: Manually grind your just-right dose.
Timed: Set a grind time for automatic dosing.
Programmable: Program multiple grind times for extra drink options.
By Weight: A built-in scale weighs coffee as it grinds for a perfect dose.Programmable
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Espresso
- Stepless Bottom Burr Adjust: By adjusting the bottom burr instead of the top, you'll be able to disassemble your grinder for cleaning without losing your last grind setting.
- 60mm Flat Burrs: Wide, hardened steel burrs make shot work of grinding for espresso.
- Timed Dosing: 0.1-second adjustable time dosing for single and double shots, or an optional manual mode.
- One-piece Portafilter Holder: The G60's portafilter holder is rock solid and coated to protect the finish of your portafilter.
- Burr Adjust References: The stepless burr adjustment dial features clear markers and reference points that make small adjustments really easy.
- Tall Stance: Cleaning up loose grounds under a grinder can be an aggravating experience. The 3/4-inch feet add just enough height to brush under your grinder without having to move it.
- Cabinet Friendly: Since you don't have to move the grinder to clean under it and the hopper is short enough to squeeze under a cabinet, this grinder is particularly well-suited for regular kitchens.
- Beak-spout: Like the vestigal remnants of a commercial doser, the large spout is an unnecessary eyesore for a home grinder.
- Power Button: Big, blue and prominently located on the front-side of the machine, we would have preferred a simpler black on/off switch.
About Nuova Simonelli
When you’re shopping for an espresso machine, you have to find the right balance between great features and user-friendliness. Nuova Simonelli espresso machines are a great fit for any user, as they allow even beginner users to pull perfect shots without hours of time spent on training. Seattle Coffee Gear offers a wide range of products from Nuova Simonelli to make sure you get the perfect hardware for your home or business.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Bean Hopper Capacity
Timer - up to 60 sec, Doserless/Chute Only
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Metal and Plastic
Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe out hopper every time you change beans.
- Make sure to regularly clean out burrs bi-monthly depending on usage. We use Grindz.