Similar to Nuova Simonelli's MCI, the MCF Grinder has an added dosing system to handle higher capacity environments (think offices, cafes, parties). MCF's professional quality and consistency add to the prosumer aspects of this grinder, and with a stepless adjustment and much quieter motor, you've got everything you could ever need in an espresso grinder. Fine tune your grind texture with the simple spin of the Nuova Simonelli MCF's adjustment dial. You'll also find that the MCF is extremely easy to use — just push your portafilter into the switch and watch as the perfect grind falls gently into your basket.
How the Nuova Simonelli MCF Works
- The Nuova Simonelli MCF is very intuitive and easy to use, as all you need to do to get espresso quality grinds is select a grind setting and push your portafilter below the chute.
- The switch below the chute will activate the grinder, and in moments, your portafilter will be filling up with a wonderfully consistent grind.
Features & Functionality of the Nuova Simonelli MCF
- Doser Version: Perfectly suited for a higher capacity home environment, this doser grinder makes it easy to go full speed ahead with coffee grinds production.
- Stepless Adjustment: With silly things like numerical values not holding you back, the stepless adjustment on the MCF allows for you to completely customize your grind setting.
- Easy To Use: Select a grind setting and push your portafilter into the power switch to get your grinds. No complicated buttons, no menus, no random options, just ground coffee.
- Precision, Precision, Precision: Don't sit there and worry about how consistent the grinds will be that come out of this machine, it can handle most settings with ease, which won't leave you guessing if your grind consistency is an issue.
- Built Like A Tank: This grinder honestly looks like it was built to survive the apocalypse, durable as almost anything we have seen thus far.
- Quiet: The motor on the MCF doesn't seem to cause house shaking quakes every time you press to grind, which is a nice change of pace for everyone in the household.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||3|
|Ease of Use||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
The MCF is the smallest grinder at this level of performance and class.
|Tips and Tricks||
This is a great choice to decrease the clumping and messiness of the MCI model.
|Suitable Applications||Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||11.1200|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8 oz|
|Dosing Options||No Progamming - All Manual|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Nuova Simonelli MCF
|What it Covers:||
Nuova Simonelli and Victoria Arduino commercial espresso machines and grinders
2 year parts warranty and 1 year labor warranty
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
Commercial class espresso machines have several different service plans available from which you may select during order placement. Self installation may void your commercial warranty. Please speak with your commercial sales rep for details on coverage duration, service level and individual policies.
Caring for the Nuova Simonelli MCF
- Clean out the bean hopper every week or so to remove any potential oils that may have built up over time.
- We recommend using Grindz every couple of weeks, depending on frequency of use.
- Good Review by Jokr
Price Quality Value
- Worth the $Review by Putz
Price Quality Value
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $349.95