Teach your baristas the art of making consistent espresso with Nuova Simonelli's MicroBar Super-Automatic Commercial Espresso Machine. Whether it is for a small coffee station, a self-serve location or even in your work place, this machine crafts your drinks at the push of a button. Encompassed in a 13 inch case, this professional Super-Automatic will have novice and experienced baristas alike making tasty and creamy drinks at the push of a button.
This machine comes well equipped with a thermo-compensated metal group, on demand steaming, energy saving mode, double tamping system for dry grounds and two grinders for different coffee blends or decaffeinated coffee. Whether you are opening your first coffee stand or have been in the business for years, the Nuova Simonelli MicroBar will fit all the needs of your cafe.
How the Nuova Simonelli MicroBar Works
Compare the different versions:
- Direct Connect: This version is what you will find in higher volume locations where you can connect a water source right to the machine
- Pour Over This version will allow installation at locations that are either temporary or do not have a water source nearby.
Features & Functionality of the Nuova Simonelli MicroBar
- Compact: With all the characteristics of a professional espresso machine, this machine packs a lot of punch in its compact 13 inch footprint.
- Easy-to-use: With a push of a programmable button, you'll be preparing tasty creamy drinks without having to lift another finger
- No Training Required: If you don't have time to show each and every one one of your baristas the tricks of the trade, this machine will train users easily. With a push of a button, they'll be making espressos, lattes, cappuccinos and more.
- Direct-Connect Option: No need to worry about refilling the water tank after a rush of customers comes. Let the water flow freely as you plumb this into your cafe, restaurant or office.
Ask a Question
1. Can the Microbar produce "real" espresso (= something remotely approaching an E61 machine)?
2. How would you rate the reliability of Microbar (if kept clean and uses only softened water)?
To discuss what machine will work best for your situation, give our Commercial Sales team a call at 866-372-4734!
Phone: toll free - 866-372-4734 | 206-774-3164
Warranty Information for the Nuova Simonelli MicroBar
|What it Covers:||
Nuova Simonelli and Victoria Arduino commercial espresso machines and grinders
2 year parts warranty and 1 year labor warranty
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
Commercial class espresso machines have several different service plans available from which you may select during order placement. Self installation may void your commercial warranty. Please speak with your commercial sales rep for details on coverage duration, service level and individual policies.
Caring for the Nuova Simonelli MicroBar
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Run the cleaning cycle daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Tech Specs for the Nuova Simonelli MicroBar
|Power||110 Volts 1500 Watts|
|Amps||20 amp circuit required|
|Size||19 H x 16 D x 13 W|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Capacity||2.5 liters (steam); 1.5 liters (coffee)|