The Nuova Simonelli Musica Direct Connect is a beautifully designed stainless-steel machine that harbors professional functionality combined with an easy-to-use button interface. It comes in a Lux version with LED lighting surrounding the frame or a version with black lining. As for its espresso-making qualities, a programmed pre-infusion system gets a full extraction from your grind and brews consistent espresso shots every time. The steam wand on this machine is one of the best we've ever seen, featuring an easy to use lever that opens up a high-pressure steam flow so you can master both lattes and cappuccinos. This model is for the users who want to specifically plumb in their machines (most likely in a small cafe or heavy home use). We highly recommend using a filtration system as well.
Features & Functionality of the Nuova Simonelli Musica
- Heat Exchanger: The Musica uses heat exchanger functionality, which ensures that each espresso shot is brewed at a consistent temperature to give you the best tasting shot possible.
- Beautiful Interface: The Musica's interface displays beautiful back lit programmable buttons. With intuitive functionality, you aren't left guessing what buttons brew and which knobs steam.
- Professional Portafilter: This machine uses a high quality and durable 58mm portafilter.
- Direct Connect (Plumbed) : This machine is directly plumbed into your water supply; recommended for a small cafe or very active kitchen.
- Great Steam Pressure: High pressure steam gives you the option to froth your milk almost any way you like. The steam handle on this machine is one of the best designed units we have ever seen; no pesky knobs, just a sliding valve.
- Cup Warmer: The top of this machine functions perfectly as a cup warmer, with about enough space to hold nine shot glasses cappuccino cups.
- Sturdy Construction: Wonderfully designed stainless steel body with professional internal parts.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
An SCG Crew favorite, the Musica stacks up favorably against any espresso machine out there. And you can't diss the disco lights!
|Tips and Tricks||
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||3.5 inches|
|Boiler Volume||2 liter|
|Reservoir Size||3 liter|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||25 minutes|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger|
|Pod Friendly||Yes - with adaptation|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Nuova Simonelli Musica
|What it Covers:||
Nuova Simonelli espresso machines and grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor (Musica, Oscar, Grinta & MCI)
- Commercial Equipment: 2 year parts, 3 months labor (can be extended to one year with Gold Plan)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear, Extended Gold Plan supported by Nuova Simonelli|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes, home machines|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Nuova Simonelli Musica
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days.
- Backflush the brewhead every couple weeks to ensure the best tasting espresso.
User Manuals for your Nuova Simonelli Musica Espresso Machine
Articles Related to Nuova Simonelli Musica Espresso Machine
Videos Featuring Nuova Simonelli Musica Espresso Machine
- Starbucks at home :)Review by Kari64
Quality Price Value