With a fast paced cafe or restaurant comes the need to make drinks quicker. But with speed you don't want to jeopardize the quality of your coffee, and in doing so Nuova Simonelli's Mythos Grinder will give you that precise and consistent grind to produce reliable shots.
The 75mm burrs grind up to 39 pounds of coffee per hour. The Mythos Grinder consists of micrometric adjustments and numerous electronic functions to make grinding easier. It features a delayed time setting and the ability to manually add ground coffee.
Whether you are opening your first coffee stand or have been in the business for years, the Nuova Simonelli Mythos series will fit all of the needs of your cafe.
Compare the different versions
- Basic: This version is what you will find in higher volume locations where speed and consistency are important.
- Veloce (Plus): This version adds the dynanometric tamper to the Basic model. This provides consistent high quality with each extraction.
- Low RPM (Barista): This version is for the barista with the utmost attention to detail, the lower RPM motor allows for a more precise grind, less friction and heat on the ground coffee, which helps preserve the intended flavor profile of your espresso blend.
Features & Functionality of the Nuova Simonelli Mythos Espresso Grinder
- Perfect Aroma: Due to its instant grinding, Mythos brings the aroma of the coffee beans into the cup.
- Programmable: This grinder can be programmed to grind and dispense three different doses and manual. A Stop & Go function offers the ability to pause and then resume the ground coffee supply until it reaches the right dosage.
- Fast Pace: Suitable for high volume locations, coffee shops and restaurants. The coffee bean hopper capacity is 7 pounds.
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Nuova Simonelli Mythos
|What it Covers:||
Nuova Simonelli and Victoria Arduino commercial espresso machines and grinders
2 year parts warranty and 1 year labor warranty
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
Commercial class espresso machines have several different service plans available from which you may select during order placement. Self installation may void your commercial warranty. Please speak with your commercial sales rep for details on coverage duration, service level and individual policies.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product, such as Grindz
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm soap and water as needed
|Options||Mythos Basic | Veloce (Plus) | Low RPM (Barista)|
|Power||110 Volts, 950 Watts|
|Amps||15 amp circuit required|
|Size||24 H x 20 D x 8 W|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
Videos Featuring the Nuova Simonelli Mythos Espresso Grinder