Out with the old, in with the brew! The Bonavita Connoisseur in Open Box improves on Bonavita's classic coffee maker design with some much-needed ergonomic updates. A new-and-improved version of the BV1900, the open box Connoisseur adds a machine-mounted brew basket and a stainless steel carafe redesign that promises to pull every last drop out of your pot between brews. Aside from these ergonomic expansions, the open box Connoisseur also offers better heat retention (thanks to the brew basket design), an automatic bloom option, and simplistic one-touch operation–all available at the low cost of open box pricing!
Temp Control: Can change the brew temperature manually.Temp Control
- Just Right Heat: Set to brew at a gold-cup standard 198° to 202°, your coffee will come out piping hot and ideally extracted every time.
- On-rails Basket: The addition of basket rails under the shower head of the brewer means better heat retention and easier pouring.
- New Carafe: Speaking of easier pouring, the lip shape of the insulated carafe is redesigned to be less messy when poured without the lid.
- Stainless Case: The Open Box Connoisseur carries Bonavita's classic stainless steel cladding.
- Optional Pre-infusion: A simple press-and-hold of the toggle switch lets you set the brewer to include a short pre-bloom stage before regular brewing.
- Spray Arm and Basket: The wide, level-adjustable spray arm and flat bottom basket help to soak every last ground evenly.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Brushed Stainless Steel
Auto Shut Off
Max/Min Ounces per Pot
40 oz max
Warm Up: Brew Time
Please Note: This is an Open Box machine. To learn more about Open Box merchandise, click here.
Care and Maintenance
- Wash out carafe after every use.
- Descale every 2 to 3 months; or use filtered water as needed.
- Wipe down the case with a clean rag as needed.