Breville Bambino Plus Espresso Machine
Finally, beginner's espresso without the startup costs. The Breville Bambino Plus packs a cafe's worth of artistry into a compact case smaller than most shopping bags. Designed as the easiest entry in walk-up shots, the Bambino's quick-heat thermocoil will have a hot shot in-hand seconds from start-up. Better, the Bambino's auto-frothing steam wand magnificently microfoams milk for lattes or creates creamy foam for cappuccinos—all on its own. The Bambino's combination of size, simplicity, and efficiency makes it an excellent choice for new home baristas.
- Compact Case - At a petite 12" x 7", the Bambino is one of the smallest espresso machines on the market.
- Smart Milk - Equipped with the same auto-frothing and temp-sensing steam wand as the Barista Touch, milk texturing is as easy as a single touch.
- Instant On Thermocoil - The Bambino is ready to brew in seconds after startup—just the thing for quick shots on-demand.
- Pressurized Baskets - The Bambino comes supplied with single and double pressurized baskets—opening up pre-ground brewing if you don't own an espresso grinder.
- Removable Water Tank - The large 2-liter reservoir offers more than enough capacity for days of espresso.
- Extended Cup Height - The redesigned, low-profile portafilter makes room for travel mugs and cups up to 5 inches tall.
- Walk Up Coffeeshop - There's nothing quite like getting a no-fuss latte in under a minute. In your PJs.
- Milk Texture - The automatic steam wand manages really good microfoam or dry cappuccino foam all on its own.
- Slim 'Spro - The Bambinos small footprint fits anywhere—its an excellent choice for kitchens with limited space.
- Pressurized Baskets Only - The Bambino only comes supplied with pressurized baskets—great for beginners, but limited for more advanced home baristas.
- No Hot Water - The Bambino does not have a hot water spout for tea or Americanos.
Tips and Tricks
- - Make sure your frothing pitcher makes good contact with the temperature sensor for accurate steaming!
- - Can't find the steam wand tip cleaning tool? Check underneath the water tank!
What it Covers: Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
Length: 2 Years Oracle Touch, Oracle, Dual Boiler, Barista Touch, Barista Pro, Bambino and Precision Brewer, 1 Year (All other new equipment)
Who Supports the Warranty: Breville USA
Warranty Contact Information: 866-273-8455
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? Yes (Espresso Machines Only)
Can SCG Repair? Yes Read more about our repair services.
Note: Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.
Care and Maintenance
- purge and rinse group and portafilter between shots
- Keep milk sensor dry and clean for accurate temp readings
- Wipe case clean with microfiber cloth
Product Weight (lbs.)
Temperature, Shot Time, Milk Foam
Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Stainless Steel and Plastic
Breville’s range of espresso machines, drip brewers, and grinders seek to make gourmet coffee easier in the home. From the perfect starter espresso machine to smart, powerful brewers, Breville brings something for everyone. Founded in 1932, Breville is known for producing espresso machines, drip brewers, and grinders that embrace usability without sacrificing performance.
Compare Similar Machines
|DeLonghi Dedica Deluxe Espresso Machine - Stainless||Ascaso Dream Espresso Machine||Breville Bambino Pro Espresso Machine|
$648 Regular Price $750
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||Yes|
|Available Portafilters||Pressurized||Pressurized and Non-Pressurized, E.S.E Pods||Pressurized and Non-Pressurized, Pressurized|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum|
|Cup Clearance||Variable; 3.25" to 5"||3.5 inches||4 inches|
|Depth||13 inches||13.75 inches with portafilter||12.6 inches|
|Height||12 inches||13.5 inches||11.8 inches|
|Programmability||Shot Time, Milk Foam||Shot Time, Milk Temperature, Milk Foam|
|Reservoir Size||34 oz.||48 ounces||64 oz|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1:08||5 minutes||16 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||5.9 inches||10 inches||7.7 inches|