High-volume cafés rejoice! The Eureka KR Doser is just the thing for long lines and morning rushes. The KR comes equipped with a 68mm conical burr designed to grind accurately with little need for readjustment over time, making it an excellent choice for a cafe where quality-at-speed is key. Other time-saving features include easy disassembly and cleaning without sacrificing your grind setting and a doser that lets you grind espresso en masse for quick back-to-back shots.
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Commercial Use
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Espresso
Stepped: Notched, labeled settings for easy adjustability and repeatability.
Stepless: Precision stepless adjustment allows for micro-changes to grind size.Stepless
- Conical Burrs: Large 68mm conical burrs excel at feeding and promise less grind adjustments than comparable flat burr grinders.
- Bottom Burr Adjust: Like all other Eureka grinders, the KR adjusts from below the motor. This lets you disassemble and clean your burrs without losing your grind setting.
- Stepless: A stepless grinder adjust offers more accurate dialing grind settings than stepped models.
- Doser: This grinder is designed to grind into a doser for multiple shots. Click here for the on-demand version!
- Grind Stability: We were surprised to find that the KRE needed less adjustment to keep beans dialed-in compared to large-format flat burrs.
- Speedy: The lower RPM of the gear-reduced burrset is still respectably quick.
- Conical Burrs: It's not often you see a new large-format conical hit the market, especially one that is so capable right out the gate.
- Retention: A common conical problem, the large space at the top of the burrset hold quite a bit of beans that need to be purged.
- Twice as Good?: There's a lot of extra expense associated with the use of conical burrs, enough to price the KRE at the top of Eurekas offerings.
How Does it Compare?
While the case is near-identical to the Olympus 75, the conical burrset, motor layout and grind quality are very similar to a Mazzer Kony.
Eureka’s selection of grinders offer superior performance and grind quality. Built by hand in Florence, Italy, Eureka’s home and commercial grinders bring phenomenal coffee to the comfort of your kitchen. Powerful burrs in a variety of sizes and configurations provide high quality grounds that will enhance your brewing on any machine. Discover a full catalog of Eureka brewers and step up your coffee game today.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Conical Steel
Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services