Open Box Merchandise
Got your eye on that perfect machine, but it's just outside your budget? The Open Box section of our site features gently-used equipment available at a lower price.
What does Open Box mean? Here's the breakdown:
- Most often, the equipment was out at a customer's house, used lightly and returned within the 30-day return period that applies to new equipment.
- The return may have been driven by 'buyer's remorse' and not necessarily because the machine was defective; all Open Box gear is in perfect working order.
- It will include the original box, manual and all non-consumable accessories, where applicable. Items such as water filters or hardness testing strips will likely not be included, unless they were unused by the original customer.
- We thoroughly inspect, test and clean the equipment before re-packaging for resale.
- The original manufacturer's warranty still applies.
- Unless noted elsewhere, Open Box merchandise is limited to a 15-day return period.
Technivorm goes back to the basics with the H741 finely crafted coffee maker. This brewer has a filter basket that sits directly atop the glass carafe. There is no mid-brew interrupt in this design, but you save space and money! Brew coffee at a constant temperature between 196-205°F throughout the entire brew cycle. Same great taste, but at a lower price. Learn More
Regular Price: $219.00
Out of Stock